Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

My humidor

Old 10-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
My humidor

I love collecting and smoking cigars. Here is my current collection

My humidor-img_1120.jpg

My humidor-img_1121.jpg

My 4 cubans

My humidor-img_1122.jpg

My humidor-img_1123.jpg

My humidor-img_1124.jpg

Check the plume on these two

My humidor-img_1125.jpg

My humidor-img_1126.jpg
Old 10-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wow!! AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. It was a couple years collecting some. I also have an amazing source for cubans. I have smoked 3 of them and picked up an extra cohiba maduro since it was the first maduro to ever come out of cuba. He got them over a year before they hit the market
Old 10-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #5
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
wow... you know i own a smoke shop right? i can hook it up with boxes.. hehe. my favorite though is the padron serie1926 i think thats what its called. nothing to spicy though unless its a kuba kuba
The acid? I have never been a fan of acids. The padrons are awesome!

I think one of the only cigars I have settled on for a box is Joya de nicuagua Atano, or a perdomo Habano maduro
Old 10-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #8
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Its a little low in this pic but you get the picture

[/url]
Old 10-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Its a little low in this pic but you get the picture

[/url]
Lookin good! What are the bulk of those? I am still very young and can't quite settle on a single cigar to get a box of. The last box I bought was a when a Rocky Patel Rep came to the shop and offered 20 mix and match for 15% off plus 7 free sticks...and a hat
Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #10

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
The main ones are Cohiba Robustos.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Its not showing up for me