Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

its official YANKEES v PHILLIES

Old 10-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its official YANKEES v PHILLIES

i want yankees..... all day of my life.....

what do you think?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I want the Yankees to kick the shit out of Philly.. Main reason is Im a Rockies fan and philly got lucky! Its going to be a good game though. The phillys have a wicked batting line up.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i have been a yankee fan from day one.... im so happy right now!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
TREADING LIGHTLY!
baildavc will become famous soon enough

Name: David
baildavc's Tacoma Gallery
GO SOX!!! That is all!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I bet it was a good way to end it! Strike out! Im happy for them its been a while.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #6

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baildavc View Post
Never fails.. All thats left is a CUBS fan to pop in and do the same thing
Old 10-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
f*ck the yanks! i am a boston boy, proud of it. i wouldn't be too mad about it if their 3rd baseman afraud didn't cheat to get to the level he is at now
Old 10-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahem..... no
Old 10-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
frozen_taco will become famous soon enoughfrozen_taco will become famous soon enough

frozen_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna go with Philly because they took my team out and it would make it feel better to know we lost to the champs and I really dislike the yankees. I hope Ryan Howard the elephant seal strikes out every at bat though.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What the? I just heard them say that it's the first time Alex Rodrigues has been to the World Series?
Old 10-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
f*ck the yanks! i am a boston boy, proud of it. i wouldn't be too mad about it if their 3rd baseman afraud didn't cheat to get to the level he is at now
bwahahaha think what you want
Old 10-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #12
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Booooooooo!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #13
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
bwahahaha think what you want
haha its the truth. i swear every home run, rbi, hit, and gwhr/gwrbi he has should be wiped clean. along with every other player who admitted or was proven to have done steroids...even if they play for the sox too!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #14
itsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to all

itsmyturn's Tacoma Gallery
phillies since yanks knocked out my angels
Old 10-25-2009, 09:40 PM   #15
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a mets fan so I lose no matter who wins. But considering how much more I hate the phils, I gotta pull for the yanks.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #16
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Yankees!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #17
Banned
K5423 will become famous soon enoughK5423 will become famous soon enough
K5423's Tacoma Gallery
I'm originally from Philly so the Yankees can go suck balls!!! The Phils will repeat!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #18
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Go Phillies!!

Ok, so I'm not much of a fan but they're local to me.

I like 'em because they seem to be the only Philly team to get the job done. I hate the Eagles and the Flyers used to be good.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #19
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Go Phillies!
Not much of a fan, but I'm a huge Flyers fan, so I guess that's why I lean towards them. And I hate the Yankees, so yeah!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #20
YodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
YodaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
I have a burning hatred for the Philles since they knocked out my Dodgers twice in a row, and the Yankees buy an allstar team every year. But I am pulling for the Yankees I think. Both teams make me vomit in my own mouth. Lol.