Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Woo New Board and Boots!!!

Old 11-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
Woo New Board and Boots!!!

Just thought i would share. my new snowboard and boots just came in! they are last years models (2009) but there still brand new and new for me. my last board was from sport check about 4 years ago. this is my forum recon 158 board and my 32 lashed boots. already got my ski pass and now all i need is snow!
Attached Thumbnails
Woo New Board and Boots!!!-100_0616.jpg   Woo New Board and Boots!!!-100_0617.jpg   Woo New Board and Boots!!!-100_0618.jpg  
Old 11-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice board. i got an old beat to crap burton motion. its older than dirt.i want to get those little skies(i have no clue what they are called)
Old 11-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #4
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup! I have the Recon from a few years back. I love it! Just need new boots for this year. Don't know what to get though.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
what size is it?
Old 11-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
haha snow blades? i would never be able to ride those id tear myself in half
no doubt i would hurt myself.want to try something different
Old 11-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
dude i am so excited for this season
Old 11-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
same, too bad i only have one decent picture that survived the PC melt down lol

switch backside indy 3, Whistler Glacier, Camp of Champions
mine is at powder mountain on a snow cat like backmountain run on a little snow drift thing i can not wait for tahoe!!!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #9
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
what size is it?

158. got drake czar bindings for it too just gotta take them off my old board.

i cant wait until i get back out west where i was. so much better snowboarding! you guys are making me real jelous right about now so SHH!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice man! Im going to be getting a new settup this year too. Already have dates set to go up in december. STOKED.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #11
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i want to get those little skies(i have no clue what they are called)
If you go snowblading, make sure you Scotchguard your jeans!

What kind of bindings are you putting on that forum?

my 2008 hero shot