Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Fedor Vs Brett Rogers

Old 11-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Fedor Vs Brett Rogers

Who are you going for.... Im going for Fedor because he has experience and is a very well rounded fighter. Brett Rogers has no experience and only fought nobody's except Andrei who Fedor knocked out in one hit.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
maxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud of
maxboostcore's Tacoma Gallery
Arlovski was winning the Fedor fight before he got KTFO and Brett Rogers also knocked out Arlovski. I'm going for Fedor as well but you can't really count Rogers out of the fight. He has a puncher's chance and on top of that he is also undefeated. Anything can happen in a fight.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #3
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
Fedor all the way..
Old 11-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Question

When is this fight???
Old 11-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
When is this fight???
tomorrow on cbs, im going Rodgers!!!!! I think fedor is a scared vagina, i think he will only take fights he knows he can win, thats why he wouldnt fight brock or sign with the ufc!!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Rogers should bust him up but on the other hand Fedor is pretty angry
Old 11-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I am going for Fedor and I am predicting 1st round knock out. Fedor is going to pick him apart.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAGRR View Post
tomorrow on cbs, im going Rodgers!!!!! I think fedor is a scared vagina, i think he will only take fights he knows he can win, thats why he wouldnt fight brock or sign with the ufc!!!!!
Thanks, it's a must watch...
Old 11-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #9
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAGRR View Post
wow.. seriously? how much research have you done? dana white wanted a promise that fedor would sign like a 5 year deal AND turn down ALL other fights, plus drop his sponsors. not to mention fedor wanted millions in contract fees. your knowledge is lacking..
Old 11-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #10
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
FEDOR WINS...... yeah baby..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction

Ha Ha Ha...

Fedor FTW....

He Did what he does Best. Vagina my ass
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #12
maxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud ofmaxboostcore has much to be proud of
maxboostcore's Tacoma Gallery
fedor didn't go to the UFC because his promoter wanted to co-promote with the UFC. UFC didn't agree. Dana White offered a huge contract but Fedor's manager would not agree unless there was co-promotion. That is why he isn't in the UFC. Some people don't follow UFC too much. It's a new sport. The least you can do is inform them instead of insulting them. I want to see Fedor in the UFC. I think there are some good fights to be seen but I agree with UFC with not wanting to co-promote which is would be a stupid business deal if they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
wow.. seriously? how much research have you done? dana white wanted a promise that fedor would sign like a 5 year deal AND turn down ALL other fights, plus drop his sponsors. not to mention fedor wanted millions in contract fees. your knowledge is lacking..
Old 11-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #13
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
I am going for Fedor and I am predicting 1st round knock out. Fedor is going to pick him apart.
I was a round late.