Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

DIY LED Bike Lights

Old 11-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
DIY LED Bike Lights

I just ordered parts to make one. Has anyone here made one?

I've been browsing www.mtbr.com and candlepowerforums and they are a little over my head, but still very helpful.

I'm also thinking that I could make a handy cig lighter LED spotlight that would blast my Fenix TK11 flashlight out the water.