Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

PLease Help Tacoma friends

Old 11-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
kevstoy has a spectacular aura aboutkevstoy has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: First Sergeant
kevstoy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Hey guys, Just wante to thank everyone who helped me out in this contest. Although we came up short and didn't win. Anyways, SEC all the way.

Thanks again.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
DLAV is on a distinguished road
Name: Denis
DLAV's Tacoma Gallery
done
Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.foodcitytailgaterofthegame.com/

theres the direct link. i voted for u
Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Just clicked. How often are you allowed to vote?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Dude how many of these freakin threads are you gonna start ???

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...off-topic.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...coma-buds.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ent...a-friends.html
Old 11-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
x2

your making me regret my vote
Hell i didnt vote....
Old 11-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
kevstoy's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm getting killed, that is why I'm asking for some serious help. Would you all tell your friends and help me out. I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #10
kevstoy's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys, I'm really new to these things. I'm just asking for help. Not trying to piss any body off.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
kevstoy's Tacoma Gallery
By the Way B Wood, Happy B day,
Old 11-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #12
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
I'm an LSU fan but I voted for you SEC RULES
Old 11-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevstoy View Post
By the Way B Wood, Happy B day,
Thanks my man!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
kevstoy's Tacoma Gallery
No Prob. I have alot of friends that are Former Marines. I'm 21 years and counting in the AF.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
kevstoy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey LoHoNas, I pulled for you Saturday. I have alot of friends that are LSU fans. You got a bad call. Sorry Bro
Old 11-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #16
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna vote but, after the multiple threads ... nahhhh .. sorry dude.,

Good luck though!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #17
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey LoHoNas, I pulled for you Saturday. I have alot of friends that are LSU fans. You got a bad call. Sorry Bro
We need a QB PERIOD. I think that was def. a pick and we got a lot of bad calls in that game Your game against Bama was such a hartbreaker tho. I don't know who to pull for Im sick of Tebo , but I still want SEC to win.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #18
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
As an Alabama fan, i'm on the fence. Maybe if I get two of the tickets you win? Who would you pull for anyway? You should hate both teams.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #19
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The game didn't hinge on that call. Despite the fact that he may not have had possession, LA State gained all of 9 yards in the 4th quarter. That call didn't cost them the game. The fact that they're not as good cost them the game.

I'm off the fence now.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #20
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
done, good luck.