Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

First NFL Game

Old 11-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Howard Roark
Gossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud of

Gossamer's Tacoma Gallery
First NFL Game

My wife bought me tickets to my first NFL game for my birthday. Spent the day in Minneapolis watching my favorite team Detroit Lions get beat...i was the only Lions fan i could see...30 yard line...3rd row. It was great. Got to see Favre before he retires...again.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ha congrats man. Well not congrats cuz your team lost, wish they would have one so the Packers can gain a game on them lol
Old 11-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome to see another Lions fan here!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
Howard Roark
Gossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud ofGossamer has much to be proud of

yeah...we're few and far between...let me tell you, I took some shit today...but overall, most people gave me a thumbs up for the effort.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
yeah...we're few and far between...let me tell you, I took some shit today...but overall, most people gave me a thumbs up for the effort.
yep.....i get alotta shit all the time too............never bothers me. at least we got A win this year.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Hey if you stay fans of your team after a winless season you get a thumbs up from me
Old 11-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
Howard Roark

amen...and that's what i got the most shit for...let me tell you, Minnesota didn't look that good today. But, any team is better than the Packers...I'm sure you can agree!!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
amen...and that's what i got the most shit for...let me tell you, Minnesota didn't look that good today. But, any team is better than the Packers...I'm sure you can agree!!
HAHAHAHA that was a good one. Pretty sure the Packers beat the Lions 26-0 this year Yes I am a Packer fan lol
Old 11-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #9
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My brother-in-law is a lions fan. I give him crap all the time. Takes a serious fan to stay commited to that team.