Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

ultimate fighter FINALE

Old 12-03-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
ultimate fighter FINALE

Brandon vs big country
common guys seriously you know brandon has this on in the bag right?

big baby vs meathead

what do you guys think? big baby to big for meathead or can meaty land a heavy hand and lay him out just like Brandon did.

slice vs houston

both has knockout power who do you think if any will initiate taking it to the ground?

oh yea as for UFC 107 sanchez vs penn, whats your thoughts
Old 12-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
fuk slice. not a fan. wtf??? you lose on the show and stick around???what kind of crap is that. havent really watched it this season. i think penn might lose,i like him better but after watching gsp beat him silly,i think he might be washed up.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
c-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of lightc-slak is a glorious beacon of light

c-slak's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna have to say Brandon for the TUF finale. Im not a big fan of Big Country. For once I agree with Dana White, he just has never impressed me. He is boring to watch and while I have to give him respect for all of his wins I just hate watching him fight. Funny how Dana said that Big Country finally impressed him with his last fight!? WTF! He did the exact thing he did against Kimbo and Dana said it was boring and unimpressive! I guess he had to say that because the guy made the finals and it would be bad publicity.

Gotta pull for Big Baby! How can you not root for a guy that nice? Meathead is tougher than most give him credit for and Big Baby has a glass jaw so I am up in the air on that one.

I always hated Kimbo until this show. I like his attitude and he is a very humble guy. I still don't think he is much of an MMA fighter though. If Houston is smart he will keep him at a distance and go for leg kicks. I have to lean towards Houston on this one.

BJ vs Sanchez- I hate to say it but Sanchez is just hungrier. BJ has all of the skill in the world but he is just fighting for his ego. Sanchez is a crazy fcker and I think he has the knockout power to take out Penn.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-slak View Post
BJ vs Sanchez- I hate to say it but Sanchez is just hungrier. BJ has all of the skill in the world but he is just fighting for his ego. Sanchez is a crazy fcker and I think he has the knockout power to take out Penn.
Well put. Sanchez drinks the blood of a thousand chickens before he fights.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Havent really followed the season, I watched a couple of the shows. I think that the UFC is trying everything they can to get Slice into the UFC so thats why they are keeping him around. Thats just what it seems like to me.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutherk1 View Post
Well put. Sanchez drinks the blood of a thousand chickens before he fights.
hmm is this way when he walks out he is always saying YES! YES! YES!
Old 12-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i want to see leznar vs fador,this would be a good fight but it probably will never happen.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #10
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I want to see leznee vs big country. Just so I can see that fat stomach lose.
same here big country blaah