Notices

Civil War

View Poll Results: who do you thinkf
Oregon Ducks 2 40.00%
Oregon State Beavers 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Civil War

who will you pull for?

i gotta go for my Ducks all day im from portland so ive been a Duck fan since day one.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
OSU baby, I'm a beaver believer. I attend OSU so BEAVERS BEAVERS BEAVERS. lol Plus why would i where a shirt that says.

you cant spell c_ck _ _ cker without OSU
Old 12-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Beavers if I had to choose...
Old 12-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
my ducks are winning

Beavers -----><------ ducks