Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Lets see those (BMX) Bikes

Old 12-09-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see those (BMX) Bikes

I see a lot of love for mountain bikes and road bikes....but much for bmx, it's my favorite style even tho not many ppl in tucson are into it.

My bike specs
Sputnik Satellite V2 frame
Volume Featherweight fork
Eastern Ultra-Light bars
Stolen 25t sprocket
Demolition F1 stem

those are the main parts, the rest i just raided an old bike for. the whole thing is probly 25lb. not as light as the parts make it sounds, but it's good for riding street.

ohh and it's brakeless....another good way to save weight

so i wanna see if anyone else on here rides bmx
Old 12-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I been riding bmx for about 10yrs, I like to ride everything but mainly ride trails. I have a fbm autopilot I use for everything and a intense podium I race with.

Fbm autopilot:

Intense podium:
Old 12-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hahaha finally, i thought no one on here was into BMX!!!
Old 12-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
hahaha finally, i thought no one on here was into BMX!!!

Haha yeah seems everyone on here are into mountain bikes.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
cousins dating corey bohan lol
Old 12-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
vv I think it's growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Haha yeah seems everyone on here are into mountain bikes.
Yah, i'm surprised at how many there are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
cousins dating corey bohan lol
sweet, try and get me some free stuff from him

here is a picture of my bike since i posted the spec's already

Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
Yah, i'm surprised at how many there are

sweet, try and get me some free stuff from him

here is a picture of my bike since i posted the spec's already

ahaha hes the coolest guy so down to earth
Old 12-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I rode BMX freestyle when I was a teenager (20+ years ago). I still have my Skyway TA in the basement, bought it when I was 14, I may never get rid of it.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I rode BMX freestyle when I was a teenager (20+ years ago). I still have my Skyway TA in the basement, bought it when I was 14, I may never get rid of it.

Nice! I highly doubt it but if you ever decide to part ways let me know.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Nice! I highly doubt it but if you ever decide to part ways let me know.
Sure will. It's one of my favorite parts of my childhood. One of these days I will clean it up so it shows a bit better and hang it from the family room ceiling.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #12
vv I think it's growing

hahaha thats straight vintage. props on keeping it all these years
Old 12-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #13
Ends is on a distinguished road
Ends's Tacoma Gallery
littledvl, your intense is siiick.

My toy
Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #16
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
DK 6 pack with a few add ons, pics up sometime tmrw when i get my new parts on!
Old 12-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #17
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
i actually jus sold it around 2 months ago (more into road biking now) but i rode bmx for around 6 yrs here it is built from ground up
Old 12-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #18
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco View Post
i actually jus sold it around 2 months ago (more into road biking now) but i rode bmx for around 6 yrs here it is built from ground up
Is that the rogue status seat?? haha
Old 12-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #19
vv I think it's growing

sick, i'm liking the bmx turn out!

i just wish tucson didn't suck so much for bmx. we have no parks and a good amount of dirt trails. but the kind you have to know the guy to ride there

i have to ride street, but tucson kinda sucks for street cuz it's too spread out.....but i've found some pretty sick spots to ride
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 AM   #20
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Is that the rogue status seat?? haha

ya i was sad to see it go