Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

The Clever Camping Inventions thread..(aka: the Mc Geiver thread)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Clever Camping Inventions thread...aka:The Mc Giever Thread.

This thread came to me while camping and could be useful for others in the future since we all forget certain items when going on a trip. The cool thing about camping is you have time to get creative and overcome the obstacles...we've all had to McGeiver stuff so let's see what you've got....

(PICS HAVE VANISHED UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO DELETING THEM ON MY ONLINE HOST AND THEY WERE IN MY OLD COMPUTER)

This holiday trip...

#1. forgot beer coolers and it was below freezing ......made some out of news paper and duct tape, worked great!

#2. didn't have little ax and 3lb. mini sledge to split the wood for the smoker....resorted to caveman tactics and threw wood onto pole and then threw big rock onto wood, worked great!

This is old to me but is my $11 shower...$7 for jug and $4 for ladder @ swap meet...customized with beer caps by me.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the thread revival, but I'm pretty suprised there is no responses. Someone else has gotta have some sick camping Mc Geiverness?!?!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWhite13 View Post
Sorry for the thread revival, but I'm pretty suprised there is no responses. Someone else has gotta have some sick camping Mc Geiverness?!?!
X2!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #4
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome ideas and can't wait to see more.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I went hunting by myself years ago and forgot silverware. I had to carve a spoon out of wood with my knife to eat a can of chili. Does that count?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
that is the greatest trailer ive ever seen
Old 10-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I use Y shaped sticks to hold my poles up when cat fishing

Old 10-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
that is the greatest trailer ive ever seen
x2456731 to the 2nd power
Old 10-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
wtf?????? a chevy????no tacoma???booooooooooooooooooo
Old 10-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #11
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 10-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post

Genius!!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #13

Not mine, found it online though....thought it was funny.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
Not mine, found it online though....thought it was funny.
hell yea...i'd buy em lol
Old 10-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
nice
Old 10-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #17
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
I went hunting by myself years ago and forgot silverware. I had to carve a spoon out of wood with my knife to eat a can of chili. Does that count?
haha yes! keep them coming, that's awesome
Old 10-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #18
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahahaha. awesome responses! I forgot about this thread. I know I have more, like the time I fixed my 3wheeler chain with my braces when I was a kid, or the time I used the tin foil on the top of my Beck's beer bottle to wrap a glass headlight fuse on my old 43 Jeep.....and the time I used a Budweiser beer can as a air bag for my head and his roll cage in my buddie's Jeep when he hit a rock sticking out of a wall next to us...and yup, it's a Chevy.
Attached Thumbnails
The Clever Camping Inventions thread..(aka: the Mc Geiver thread)-newest-08-00030.jpg  
Old 10-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #19
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I used a ton of Bud 12 pack cartons for a campfire when I was out of wood once, the hot dogs tasted like shit cooked over burnt 12 pack cartons.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:53 AM   #20
weldedshut is on a distinguished road
weldedshut's Tacoma Gallery
The 'WTF' camper cracks me up. I'll bet you could pick one of those up pretty cheap...

Products Discussed in this Thread