Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Tacoma's ??

Old 03-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma's ??

Since this appears to be our biggest hobby and investment. I'd like to personally invite you to meet up with other Tacoma Enthusiasts at our 5th Annual Tacoberfest. Tacoberfest started out as a backyard BBQ that I hosted for other Tacoma owners that I had met at various shows and get together's. It has since grown so big over the past 4 years, that we had to find another site large enough to give everyone the opportunity to attend and bring their truck. It gives every body a chance to see some really terrific trucks, meet some really great people eat some awesome food, and get some on hands on ideas on maybe some mods you had been thinking about. This year it will be held in Copperhill TN., Oct. 10th-12th. For more info and registration you can go to: www.Tacoberfest.com Hope to see you there..
Old 03-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the invite, I'll look into it.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
Think it over, its a great time to be had by all that attend.. Here are a few pics from last years event. Sorry about the music (lol) it was a tribute to our Canadians that made the trip down and hang out with us.. You will also see a Scion xB that came up from Florida.. Good times, good peeps, memories galore.. (you can reset the slide show speed in the upper right corner, 3 seconds is really good)
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...gid=18074224&#
Old 03-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #5

I'll put up one. .. It gets the message across very well.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
You guys have NOOOOOooooooo idea how much time and effort Ray puts into this event. He spends majority (or ALL) of his time organzing & prepping for this event himself all year long. He needs a vacation just to recovery from all his hard work!!

I've never been to one of his events - and for that, I truely apologize to you Ray. Always seems to be something else going on and it's hard to convince the husband (yeah, you know who) to be a Tacoma enthusiast like myself.

I hope your event this year turns out to be a smashing turnout!!

For the record... Ray makes a kick-asssssssssss Chicken cheese chili!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:18 AM   #8

Thanks Jandy, you know.. ummmm you could always leave Steve at home to watch his Corvette collect dust and head on down to TN with us this year.. LOL There should be several in our area driving south.. (sorry Kyle).. Kyle will not be attending as he is getting married and will be on his honeymoon, having his own "fest" of some sort...
Old 03-23-2008, 04:58 AM   #10
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am DEFINITELY there!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:44 AM   #11
Dutch will become famous soon enough
Dutch's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great time..........I'll try and make it.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:06 AM   #12
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
i think im gonna try and make it up for that event. my brother might come up as well, he's got a 99 tacoma... plus its another excuse for me to get outta state and for him to get away from the psycho whiney wife
Old 03-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #13
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldn't mind riding up for this, it seems to be really a big event....
Old 03-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #14

I can honestly say for the 4 years that I hosted the event in PA. I do not know of anyone that said they did not have a great time. I'll let the numbers speak for themselves, but the first year I think we had 14 peeps and 8 trucks, the second year we had 17 trucks and 29 peeps, year # 3 was 28 trucks and 41 peeps. Last year 2007 we had a total of 81 people, 34 Tacomas, 4 Street Rods, 1 Show "ready" Ford Explorer, 29 peeps that slept over indoors 3 Canadians in tents outside, 2 that slept in their trucks.. It was definately a sight to see. And, thus the reason to relocate it. We have outgrown my yard/house.. And if we double the number of peeps again this year as we have almost every year so far (or triple) the Ranch we rented will be plenty big for all the trucks, the peeps, tents if you want to camp, and even your dog..
Does'nt this look like fun?
Old 08-21-2008, 01:58 PM   #16

Bump for a reminder, October will be here before you know it.. Have you signed up yet? www.Tacoberfest.com
(formerly the East Coast's Largest Tacoma Get Together, Soon to be the Nation's Largest Tacoma Get Together)
Old 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #17
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad it still isn't in PA. Might have gone if it was closer than TN...and if I wasn't in school.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #18
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
i almost forgot about that. i wished i had my wheels and tires on.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i almost forgot about that. i wished i had my wheels and tires on.
There is still time.. And.. ahemmm. After the drive some of us are making.. Your services will be needed. my back hurts already, just thinking about it.. LOL
Old 08-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #20
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Too bad it still isn't in PA. Might have gone if it was closer than TN...and if I wasn't in school.

X2