Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Muscle Cars

Old 01-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #21
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
66 mustang GT clone. has a 302 in it, but it is being taken out as we speak to put a Ford racing 302 that will push 360hp. should be a fun, yet not over the top engine. it has the pony interior. auto tranny, new cd, etc. its one of the daily drivers.

Pretty car, I love the paint scheme. Is that a glass hood?
Old 01-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #22
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post
Not much "muscle", but my first car...plans in the next few years include new suspension (drop a couple inches), new rear diff, and new steering. Not a show car by any means, but my pride and joy.

That's a sweet ride too- nice red on red. I really like the first generation Stangs...
Old 01-31-2010, 06:43 PM   #23
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
This is my 03 Mach 1. I bought new in August 2003. It's always been a garage queen/weekend car, so it only has 15,000 miles. A lot of those miles were accumulated while we lived in Memphis and the trips I took to the local 1/4 mile drag strip

The "new" Mach's were only built in 2003 & 2004, included a conservative 305 HP all aluminum DOHC 4.6L V8. Mine is a 5 speed manual and has the Interior Upgrade Package (IUP). I've added a Borla Stinger catback, MRT O/R h-pipe, C&L CAI, PHP intake spacer, FMS aluminum driveshaft, MRT short throw shifter, Strange 10 way adjustable front drag struts, and a custom dyno tune (SCT Xcal2). My best 1/4 mile on the stock Goodyears has been 12.78 @109 in Memphis, but I've trapped 110 MPH while racing at private track rental in southern OH. With gears, stronger axles, and some sticky tires, it should run 12.1-12.2's pretty easily.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Muscle Cars-tnt_052605_8.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-p1010057.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-102matt_s_mach_s_engine_picture_600.jpg  
Old 01-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
My '89 5.0 LX...I'm the orginal owner and restored it May of '09 in my garage with the help of my best friend.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:15 PM   #25
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice cars, every one. Keep them coming!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:21 PM   #26
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I had a sweet 87 Monte Carlo SS with stock 305 that was a total white trash car, if that counts lol

And before that, I had an even more white Trash 82 Monte Carlo LS with a 305 that couldn't get out of its own way!

Had some sweet American Racing 15's, kickass foglights that I added, and it had a chip in the hood, so I drilled holes in the hood and added some awesome hood pins. Stupid teenager. I used to take it "muddin" in Pittsburgh where I grew up. Snow tires, all year long son! What!
They put out like 160HP I think
Old 01-31-2010, 07:30 PM   #27
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
They put out like 160HP I think
...if that lol

I loved that thing though. Took me everywhere, but that's when gas was $0.89/gallon.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:58 PM   #28
frozen_taco will become famous soon enoughfrozen_taco will become famous soon enough

frozen_taco's Tacoma Gallery
This is my '74 vette, a lot of upgrades not original at all and fixin up the interior is next on the list for summer, but it's an awesome project car.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:18 PM   #29
Drakken is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nevin
Drakken's Tacoma Gallery
1994 Cobra

1994 Cobra I had a while back. Traded it for a Jeep, just more of the 4x4 type as muscle cars get me into too much trouble.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Muscle Cars-dscf0400.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-dscf0413.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-dscf0411.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-dscf0404.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-dscf0408.jpg  

Old 01-31-2010, 10:02 PM   #30
xfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
xfactor's Tacoma Gallery
A few of my past toys/money pits. Just sold the Camaro and bought my Tacoma.

66 Lemans

73 Bronco

69 Camaro

Old 01-31-2010, 11:34 PM   #31
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
This was my first car, bought it when I was 16. I sold it for the 1973 Camaro (below)

1969 Chevy El Camino: Had a GM 350 Crate Motor. It wasn't super fast but a nice cruiser to pick up the ladies in High School . I would love to buy it back someday.

This was my second car...1973 Camaro. Had a built 350 that ran high 13's in the 1/4 mile.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:39 PM   #32
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2010, 01:21 AM   #33
white09tacoma has a spectacular aura aboutwhite09tacoma has a spectacular aura about
Name: David
white09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1967 cougar with a 351w running just on 15

Old 02-01-2010, 04:00 AM   #34
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome cars!!!

I just sold my 1987 Fox body 5.0 Mustang couple weeks ago...I don't miss it...LOL
Old 02-01-2010, 07:00 AM   #35
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
...if that lol

I loved that thing though. Took me everywhere, but that's when gas was $0.89/gallon.
Oh I miss those days! My supervisor had a SS in the late 80's that I totally lusted after. I always thought they were good-looking.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:23 AM   #37
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
These are all beautiful cars. Just something about the classic domestics cars that oozes history and personality. You can really get an appreciation for what the industry and country were all about back in those times. Keep them coming!
Old 02-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #39
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
Thats a beauty with the 400 Ram air.
i don't have any muscle cars, i just drive my old man's. it is a heck of alot
cheaper. hee, hee. he has three:
1) 1966 ford mustang
2) 1967 gto convertable
3) 1969 gto (ram air 4) very, very rare
Old 02-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #40
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
JUST SOLD THE CAMARO FOR THE TACOMA! .........

Nice collection though, even without the Camaro. Love that Bronco truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
A few of my past toys/money pits. Just sold the Camaro and bought my Tacoma.