Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Muscle Cars

Old 02-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #41
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by satchsd View Post
my 66 stang
F'in nice!!!! love it!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #42
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
There are a lot of bastard children on here....ie the 66. Everyone always wants to talk about the 67s. Here's my bastard. Trying to get it back to as close to original as possible.... Just put a rebuilt Autolite back on it(not in the picture).

Old 02-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #43
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qballenko View Post
There are a lot of bastard children on here....ie the 66. Everyone always wants to talk about the 67s. Here's my bastard. Trying to get it back to as close to original as possible.... Just put a rebuilt Autolite back on it(not in the picture).
Very cool. I respect that you're trying to preserve the original car for what it was. You should be commended! I'm not that strong willed...
Old 02-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #44
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Muscle Trucks O.K.?

Yes the farm truck is passing the Corvette!
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Muscle Cars-steve-6.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-steve-2a.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-firebird-east-smaller-3.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-firebird-east-smaller-6.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-sedona-azloc-trip-003.jpg  

Old 02-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #45
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
I'm biased, but of course I will accept anything made by the SVT at Ford.

Qballenko - that's nice and clean. Not sure about others on here, but I keep the stock parts (with the exception of the stock wheels - previous owner chewed them up) in case I ever get to the point I want to return it to stock.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #46
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with EBBS03, I keep my stock parts too. Just started and drove mine for the first time in about 6 months...sorry for the cell phone pics, but a little better idea of what it looks like.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #47
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.. That's all we've got?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #48
xfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shedxfactor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
xfactor's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, sounded weird when I typed it. A guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Paid cash for the Taco, bought my son a 03 Ranger and still had a few bucks left for mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
JUST SOLD THE CAMARO FOR THE TACOMA! .........

Nice collection though, even without the Camaro. Love that Bronco truck.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #49
Mckeown343
Kyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really nice

Kyle's Tacoma Gallery

My girlfriends car. Spins tires on the Freeway!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #50
Warren
warrenw is on a distinguished road

Name: Warren
warrenw's Tacoma Gallery
Some very nice cars posted.
Has anyone towed their cars trailered behind the Tacoma?

My 1966. Never restored.

My other two.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #51
TKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Todd
TKGN1's Tacoma Gallery
Got an '87 Buick Grand National.
Still has the V6, a "few" upgrades, stock paint, full interior, A/C, cruise.
Runs consistant 10.4s @128 in the 1/4 on pump gas.
Hopefully will run some race fuel this spring/summer and see if I can squeeze a high 9 out of it.
Mainly a street car with a couple trips to the track each year.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Muscle Cars-12-30-09-004.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-12-30-09-007.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-3-31-09.jpg   Show off your Muscle Cars-46_dscf0008_1.jpg  
Old 03-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #52
On a steel horse I ride...
IRSmart is on a distinguished road
IRSmart's Tacoma Gallery
i guess i'll add to the mustang list lol. list of mods (that i can remember) can be found under my name. i just wish that i had more pictures. when i lower it this year, i'll put it through a whole photoshoot.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #54
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My 96 Mystic Mustang Cobra

Old 03-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #55
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKGN1 View Post
Got an '87 Buick Grand National.
Still has the V6, a "few" upgrades, stock paint, full interior, A/C, cruise.
Runs consistant 10.4s @128 in the 1/4 on pump gas.
Hopefully will run some race fuel this spring/summer and see if I can squeeze a high 9 out of it.
Mainly a street car with a couple trips to the track each year.
More than a 'few' to get that kind of quarter mile time.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #56
TKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to behold

TKGN1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
More than a 'few' to get that kind of quarter mile time.
Yea well, you know...
Still stock block, crank, rods, heads, intake, few other goodies thrown in the mix and you wala, you get a 10 sec street car. Pretty easy. J/K
Old 03-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #57
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea well, you know...
Still stock block, crank, rods, heads, intake, few other goodies thrown in the mix and you wala, you get a 10 sec street car. Pretty easy. J/K
Here's my brother's Buick. 10.32 in one run in this video, but he did hit 10.19 on another day.
496cu with double fogger nitrous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYDqt7q32g
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #58
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
Don't have it anymore but it was lots of fun.

Is that Ogunquit Beach in the Background??
Old 03-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #59

TKGN1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
Here's my brother's Buick. 10.32 in one run in this video, but he did hit 10.19 on another day.
496cu with double fogger nitrous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYDqt7q32g
Dude thats a hell of a sleeper! Cool ride
Old 03-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #60
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude thats a hell of a sleeper! Cool ride
He'd appreciate that He had the most fun eating Cobras on that track.