Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Muscle Cars

Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #61
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
He'd appreciate that He had the most fun eating Cobras on that track.
That's a big motor. I'd be curious to see what it would run in a lighter, more aerodynamic car.

Beeftaco - Very nice Mystic. I prefer them over the 04 Mystichrome Cobra's. I'd love to pick one up, but people are asking some pretty steep prices for clean ones, and even junk ones are asking too much. (not trying to knock them in anyway)
Old 03-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #62
TKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to beholdTKGN1 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Todd
TKGN1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienXtx View Post
Now that is some classic 80's hot rod'n
Nothin' like pimpin' an 80s model Buick.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #63
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
i have a mustang but she isnt a muscle car... at least not in performance yet
Old 07-07-2011, 10:32 AM   #64
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
come on lets see more muscle!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #65
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1969 GTO, sold it last Saturday

Old 07-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #66
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
this is my last one i had, magnum srt8.. dam i miss this car.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #67
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKGN1 View Post
Got an '87 Buick Grand National.
Still has the V6, a "few" upgrades, stock paint, full interior, A/C, cruise.
Runs consistant 10.4s @128 in the 1/4 on pump gas.
Hopefully will run some race fuel this spring/summer and see if I can squeeze a high 9 out of it.
Mainly a street car with a couple trips to the track each year.
one of my dream rides...
Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #68
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
'69 Cuda I bought in high school and drove weekly for over a year before tearing it apart, finally broke down and sold it last year. I wanted to make a Pro-Street car, but had like $40k to go on the build and no time to do anything so it just sat... and sat... and sat. Current owner did a frame-off reso-mod out of it. Not my cup of tea but at least she's getting taken care of.

This was my '72 Demon resto-mod, and I sold it too, but this one's still in the family. My dad now owns it and has is doing great things with it.

And before you laugh, this was an 11-second Crossfire I sold in '09. Maybe not "muscle car" enough for some of you but it ate Corvettes and shit Supras.

The Dakota you see in a couple of those pictures looked stock, but ran 13.90s with a Vortech supercharged 5.9L swapped in from an R/T. Detroit locked, beefed NV3500 5-speed, 3.92s out back with 4.01 1st gear, 3" true-duals from custom equal-length long tubes... Stupidest vehicle I've ever driven. The thing was out of control, no weight over the rear, locked, with 365 ft-lb of torque as low as 2,200 RPM... Ah, needless to say I wrecked it a couple times.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #69
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Muscle car

Well, this was mine last year. Built it over the Fall and Winter, got a wild hair, put it on eBay, 8 hours later, cash, gone. Oh well, there will be others......

Old 07-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #70
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
more muscle cars please!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #71
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
This is my project. Converted it to a fastback last year and I am currently working on fabricating a C4 front and rear independent suspension. I plan on buying a wrecked 2011 mustang with a manual 6 speed and 5.0L V8 but that's just the plan for now (got a long ways to go still).

Old 07-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #72
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Have you seen Gearz? I want to see the final product of the v8 interceptor that Stacey Davids is building !
Old 07-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #73
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Have you seen Gearz? I want to see the final product of the v8 interceptor that Stacey Davids is building !
Yea, that thing is nuts. lol
Old 07-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #74
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
these arent mind but i know i like seeing pictures of nice cares so im sure you guys will enjoy these

0178 by S.Mshots, on Flickr

0152 by S.Mshots, on Flickr

0199 by S.Mshots, on Flickr

0013 by S.Mshots, on Flickr
Old 07-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #75
Dental Floss Tycoon
swamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TACP
swamppirate's Tacoma Gallery
Old school scanned photo of my 6.6 liter T/A.....I had a hard time keeping tires on that thing....one good stomp on the gas pedal and you could literally watch the gas gauge move....

A 6.6 pushing 520 HP....sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX228...eature=related
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Muscle Cars-img.jpg  
Old 09-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #76
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
1969 shelby gt 500, its my dads but i hope to own it one day, love this car. 100% original, 46xxx original miles and runs like new

Old 09-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #77
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
VVVVV This We love the drop top in Fla..
Old 06-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #78
bill7695 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
bill7695's Tacoma Gallery
Father and son muscle cars

I have a matching numbers 69Z28 rallye green Camaro and my son has a 69 Camaro with a 350 engine. He also restored a 69 Plymouth Barracuda convertible with a 360 engine.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:46 AM   #79
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamppirate View Post
Old school scanned photo of my 6.6 liter T/A.....I had a hard time keeping tires on that thing....one good stomp on the gas pedal and you could literally watch the gas gauge move....

A 6.6 pushing 520 HP....sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX228...eature=related
That's quite a bit of power on a 403.. I've seen a few of those pushed to hard. Not pretty.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #80
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Psch, american muscle is so overrated. Old school import FTW Show off your Muscle Cars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370699464.202487.jpgShow off your Muscle Cars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370699483.169878.jpg
^bad distributor module left me sitting on the side of the road lol Show off your Muscle Cars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370699524.676539.jpg
8,000RPM (motors top end is fully built)