Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Muscle Cars

Old 06-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #81
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Psch, american muscle is so overrated. Old school import FTW Show off your Muscle Cars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370699464.202487.jpgShow off your Muscle Cars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370699483.169878.jpg
^bad distributor module left me sitting on the side of the road lol Show off your Muscle Cars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370699524.676539.jpg
8,000RPM (motors top end is fully built)
Old 06-08-2013, 06:58 AM   #82
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Psch, american muscle is so overrated. Old school import FTW Attachment 216697Attachment 216698
^bad distributor module left me sitting on the side of the road lol Attachment 216699

My room mate just picked up a '78 for 500 bucks. We managed to get it road worthy and everything!

Next... RB or LS swap.. Gonna be sick.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #83
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
My room mate just picked up a '78 for 500 bucks. We managed to get it road worthy and everything!

Next... RB or LS swap.. Gonna be sick.
2jz or RB25(maybe26) for mine. Gonna keep the japanese inline 6 heritage in it.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:28 AM   #84
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Psch, american muscle is so overrated. Old school import FTW Attachment 216697Attachment 216698
^bad distributor module left me sitting on the side of the road lol Attachment 216699

My Dodge Charger has never left me on the side of the road..
Old 06-08-2013, 07:48 AM   #85
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
My Dodge Charger has never left me on the side of the road..
You got 2 more cylinders than me and im still faster lets go race around the mountains
Old 06-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #86
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
You got 2 more cylinders than me and im still faster lets go race around the mountains
Last time I was in Texas it was flat and boring. So where would you find mountains?

Old 06-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #87
DerpWerx Fab

Touche
Old 06-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #88
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
My 98gt that I sold last year. Car was a freaking blast but I was too irresponsible in it.

Damage repair from hitting a deer at 90mph. New paint on the whole car. Check out the fade on the trunk lid haha. Threw a cowl hood on here too.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #89
Mar322 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Mar322's Tacoma Gallery

Thought I'd resurrect this thread. Not technically a "muscle" car, but she has plenty of it.

2012 Z06. 1 of 39 2012 White Z06's built. Currently at about 570 crank hp. Debating on a cam install.

Great looking collection of cars posted here.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #90
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
^^ C6 ZO6's are just plain rude. My uncle has one right now, about to trade it for a C7 Z51 next month!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #91
Bahamayellow is on a distinguished road
Bahamayellow's Tacoma Gallery
Here are couple pics of my 1969 roadrunner. Had it since 1995 . Best girlfriend I've ever had. Lol 383 stock engine with a 4spd. Pretty much stock everything. Planning on putting a stroker in it in the near future.
Show off your Muscle Cars-image.jpg
Old 12-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #92
Bahamayellow is on a distinguished road
Bahamayellow's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another

Show off your Muscle Cars-image.jpg
Old 12-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #93
rat107 is on a distinguished road

rat107's Tacoma Gallery

'69 Z/28 Camaro. 383 stroker SBC. AFR Eliminator heads. 125 shot NOS Powershot plate. TCI Turbo 400. 10" TCI Street Fighter nitrous converter (3500 stall). 12 bolt with 4.10s and locker. Caltracs. 11.65@ 116 MPH all motor. 11.00 @ 124 MPH on the bottle. 28x10.50-15 Hoosiers. 275/60R15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials. Street legal through the mufflers.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:52 PM   #94
finzup is on a distinguished road

finzup's Tacoma Gallery
[URL=http://s987.photobucket.com/user/Finzup429/media/96991bd0-7f8e-4bd8-a44c-8549aaf31729_zpsc60b0da1.jpg.html]
Old 01-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #96
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Wow how have I never seen this thread before! Here is my baby. 2013 Mustang GT. The 5.0 is pretty dang fast.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Muscle Cars-gopr0015_zps69469bc9.jpg  
Old 01-18-2014, 08:10 PM   #97
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Wow how have I never seen this thread before! Here is my baby. 2013 Mustang GT. The 5.0 is pretty dang fast.
Do they call that color "Limelight?"
Old 01-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #98
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
No, Gotta Have it Green.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #99
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
1940 Chrysler Windsor. 1968 383 big block, 727TF, 8.75" rear end. Currently building, heads are getting worked on at the moment. Made a set of lake style headers with 12" auger style baffles in the 3.5" pipes reduced to 3" to run with side pipes. Only belt driven component is the alt.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #100
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
No, Gotta Have it Green.
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4284995383.html

This thread has me perusing CL for muscle. lol