Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NHL Playoffs

Old 04-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #21
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Chew on this! Hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoPe7...eature=related
Old 04-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #22
Labatt 50 is on a distinguished road

Labatt 50's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think Washington will pass the firts round with Huet in the goals ,he can't handle presure on him. I'm not desapointed by his trade. Is able of the best and the worst.
Montreal has a young team and they will probably beat Boston but they will not win the Stanley cup this year.The plans are made to win the 25TH Cup at the 100 years anniversary of the team.
My "heart" choices(not all rationals) for the first round;
MTL(For the yongs),NJ(For Brodeur),WAS(For Ovechkin),OTT(To beat them in a next round!!!),NASH(I'm saturated of the wings),CAL(Canadian team),COL(for Sakic and Teodore an underated goaler),DAL(Winning two cup in a row is impossible).
Old 04-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #23
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=gdawg25;79665]Chew on this! Hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoPe7...ted[/quote]

Whats the score gdawg???? Hope your watchin!!!!! SSSHHHHAAAAARRRRKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 08:40 PM   #24
Come on, Touch it......

Now I'm going to look like a jackoff if they don't keep the momentum going and blow it in the final period......
Old 04-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #25
Labatt 50 is on a distinguished road

Labatt 50's Tacoma Gallery
4-3 Flames?
Old 04-14-2008, 06:35 AM   #26
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion View Post
No hockey in Jersey???? Thats funny coming from a Red Wings fan but i must thank your Red Wings for letting us sweep em in 95. I remember so vividly all the talk at the time how Detroit was gonna walk through em, HAHAHAHAHA octopuses and all the Devs kicked some ass Doesnt look good this year but ya cant win em all.

You think there is hockey in Jersey man. I moved here in the 80's and trust me compared to Detroit there is no focking hockey in Jersey. Kids start playing hockey in MI when they can barely walk. As far as the Devils beating the Wings one year wow. Don't get me wrong I like the Devils but Detroit has the most Stanley cups of any American hockey team. However The Montreal Canadians are the true Stanley cup gods of hockey though.

Hey at-least your not a Flyer's fan man I am elbow deep in them in South Jersey and they think they have the best team in hockey every year them and there 2 stanley cups.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:40 AM   #27
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
What about Avery's antics in front of Brodeur last night?......Might not be against the rules,but not cool in my books.I've seen that stuff in the beer league but in the pro's....c'mon.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:49 AM   #28
Come on, Touch it......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labatt 50 View Post
4-3 Flames?
yes, I now regret flappin my gumms in the first period! Flames now have a 2 GAME LEAD!!!!!! Also Boston was able to rock it so I didn't loose all my money. Both were good games Calgary was the better team last night but look out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #29
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
Whats the score gdawg???? Hope your watchin!!!!! SSSHHHHAAAAARRRRKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!
Sorry what was that? Aaaaahahahaha.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:15 AM   #30
Zoom-Zoom

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
yes, I now regret flappin my gumms in the first period! Flames now have a 2 GAME LEAD!!!!!! Also Boston was able to rock it so I didn't loose all my money. Both were good games Calgary was the better team last night but look out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sharks are screwed now! That had to have been a deflating loss. The Flames have owned them all year, and its no different now.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #31
Come on, Touch it......

I make no comment as to avoid any bad mojo.....I opened my mouth at the end of the first period and all goes to shit! so now I say Tuesday and nothing more (till Wednesday)
Old 04-14-2008, 09:15 PM   #32
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I found this article on The Onion while looking up some stats:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...m_medium=Trade
Old 04-14-2008, 09:21 PM   #33
Banned
furlong24 is on a distinguished road
furlong24's Tacoma Gallery
pens!!

the pens!! will totally go to win the stanely cup
Old 04-14-2008, 09:25 PM   #34
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by furlong24 View Post
Is the NHL giving out a trophy for 2nd place this year? I only ask because the Stars are going to win the real cup. As much as I like the Penguins (they are my 2nd favorite team and have been ever since '94, so I'm not really a bandwagonner) they can have a little inflatable one or something.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:27 AM   #35
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Well looks like my Wings got an ass beating last night. Flyers loose tonight that will make me a little happier and hopfully the Stars will put a beat down on the ducks to make my night complete!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #36
Zoom-Zoom

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
GO FLAMES!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #37
Come on, Touch it......

Go Sharks!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #38
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by furlong24 View Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #39
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
gotta love the hometown boys
Old 04-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #40

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Flyers and Ducks both won damn it. Sharks- Flames looks like the series to watch its all tied up.