LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NHL Playoffs

Old 04-16-2008, 07:01 AM   #41
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
gotta love the hometown boys
Canadiens are up 3-1 in the series. And they are looking pretty damn strong.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:15 AM   #42
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Flames! Played like a bunch of pussies - how do they expect to win when they only manage 10 shots on net. Makes me want to puke.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #43
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Damn Flames! Played like a bunch of pussies - how do they expect to win when they only manage 10 shots on net. Makes me want to puke.
Sorry man but that comment was funny as hell.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #44
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh, yea....who's your daddy baby.....
Old 04-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #45

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
A co-worker of mine made this up, I thought it was kinda cool even though he is a flyers fan.
Attached Thumbnails
NHL Playoffs-nhlplayoffweb.jpg  
Old 04-16-2008, 07:17 PM   #46
Rich Old Guy
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Canadiens are up 3-1 in the series. And they are looking pretty damn strong.

Yea I know. Still have to have faith. Its part of being a Boston Sports Fan.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:55 AM   #47

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Focking Red Wings blew another one.....
Old 04-17-2008, 06:58 AM   #48

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I feel your pain man growing up in the 80's watching Detriot get there ass beat all the time in the Joe was painful. Atleast the seats where cheap back then, I couldnt even imagine what they would go for now.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #49
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
Man i cant believe the Preds are getting the all the bounces...Its killin me..Fortunately for us Wings Fans or atleast i keep telling myself... The more Detroit struggles Early on The Better off they will do later on in the playoffs

GO WINGS GO!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #50
Come on, Touch it......

Quote:
Today is the day San Jose takes a 3-2 lead over tha Flames.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #51
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
Today is the day San Jose takes a 3-2 lead over tha Flames.
All I want for my birthday is a damn Flames victory. I'm pretty sure I'll get what I asked for, haha.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #52
Come on, Touch it......

^ not supposed to tell what you wish for! I guess it's not going to come true.... sorry charlie

go Sharks!
Old 04-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #53
Zoom-Zoom

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ not supposed to tell what you wish for! I guess it's not going to come true.... sorry charlie

go Sharks!
I said nothing about a wish, haha
Old 04-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #54
pmo will become famous soon enoughpmo will become famous soon enough

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eborgie..I hear ya...bein' a Nova Scotian I gotta luv the 'B''s. Watchin Mtl and Boston right now 1-0 Mtl. I watched the goal 10 times on the PVR and I'm convinced Kovelev closed his hand on the puck before he put it on his stick!! Ref's couldn't see it. Lets hope for a bruin win tonight!!
Old 04-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #55
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't matter. We still have the Celts and Bosox. Oh, ya, Pats too. Besides, Canada needs something to watch, eh?

Quote:
Can Boston pull it of today????????
Old 04-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #56

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good now,,,the big guy(Chara) just scored 3-1 Boston. 10 minutes togo GO BRUINS GO!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #57

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
Doesn't matter. We still have the Celts and Bosox. Oh, ya, Pats too. Besides, Canada needs something to watch, eh?
Right on Murphman..all great teams and popular in NS
Old 04-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #58
Zoom-Zoom

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
30 minutes till the shark slaughtering!
Old 04-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #59

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
Right on Murphman..all great teams and popular in NS
Old 04-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #60

pmo's Tacoma Gallery
5-1 Holy Crap....way to go B's