Any scuba divers?

Old 06-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #21
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Does a muff diver count?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:37 PM   #22
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Both my father and I dive. He was a rescue diver for NYFD. I hope soon to start working on my advanced open water. It's kinda hard living in AZ though, diving lakes is NOT fun!
Old 06-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #23
JWWPHOTO is on a distinguished road
JWWPHOTO's Tacoma Gallery
I have been certified as an "Open Water" diver since since 1980. Love the emerald cost of northern Florida! Dove Ponce de Leon springs several times. I can't remember the name of the swampy area where the spring was. COLD water as I recall.

Jeff / JWWPHOTO
Old 06-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #24
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
absolutely. As long as you are still breathing you are fine.
x2

I've lost my mask on a dive but went on another 20 minutes to finish it.... people called me crazy but i had air =] haha
Old 07-13-2008, 04:58 AM   #25
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
The difficult we do immediatly. The impossible takes a little longer.
I like to eat. So I pack weapons. Cave diving is cool if your not clausty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
I don't understand how anyone can say that they got bored with scuba. There is so much to do and see. This is one sport that I have definitely have found joy in.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:21 AM   #26
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
I've been PADI certified since 1974. I dive 2 or 3 times a year wherever I can.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:05 AM   #27
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
I lived in Hawaii for 6 years and dove quite a bit. It was ok diving. I went to Fiji for three months and dove 2 or 3 times a day. Great diving in Fiji. I am Padi advanced certified. its been a few years since i have gone diving though. I love it.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #28
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
I lived in Hawaii for 6 years and dove quite a bit. It was ok diving. I went to Fiji for three months and dove 2 or 3 times a day. Great diving in Fiji. I am Padi advanced certified. its been a few years since i have gone diving though. I love it.
I guess I am just weird. I enjoy the cold diving, low vis. I love the wrecks in the great lakes. I think that beats colorful fish any day.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #29
pumo420 is on a distinguished road

pumo420's Tacoma Gallery
i have a padi open water certificate and i was working on my advance certificate i choose to do night, deep, wreck, and photography but when my dad and i were doing our night diving i had a really bad tooth sqeeze at 30 ft and could't eqaulize no matter what i tried i never completed my advance cause of it. but i really wanna get back into its so much fun. love the water.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:29 AM   #30
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumo420 View Post
i have a padi open water certificate and i was working on my advance certificate i choose to do night, deep, wreck, and photography but when my dad and i were doing our night diving i had a really bad tooth sqeeze at 30 ft and could't eqaulize no matter what i tried i never completed my advance cause of it. but i really wanna get back into its so much fun. love the water.
No time like the present. Things like that will ruin a dive and if you don't look at why you enjoy the sport instead of what just went wrong you could easily fall off. Get back to it. I'm certified with SDI/TDI my specialties I took for my advanced were navigation, deep, night, nitrox, and limited penetration wreck.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:59 AM   #31
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
+1
i have scuba dived all over the world. honduras and hawaii 2 of my favorites.