Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #5022
tim allan has a spectacular aura abouttim allan has a spectacular aura about

tim allan's Tacoma Gallery
Took the fisher out yesterday for the first ride, the old butts feeling it today
Old 04-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #5023
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Man, I love that color
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
That is a nice looking bike!!!!

Thanks guys. I still haven't ridden her since getting her back.

A new puppy acquisition has slightly altered my riding schedule lol.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #5024
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post

A new puppy acquisition has slightly altered my riding schedule lol.
Shit happens.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #5025
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I've got a Rockymounts Clutch SD for sale in the B/S/T section. Thought I'd see if any of my fellow riders needed a fork mount rack
Old 04-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #5026
Full-on
LaserShark is a splendid one to beholdLaserShark is a splendid one to beholdLaserShark is a splendid one to beholdLaserShark is a splendid one to beholdLaserShark is a splendid one to beholdLaserShark is a splendid one to behold

LaserShark's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Trek Fuel 9.5

Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-img_0200-1-.jpg
Old 04-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #5027
jdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdmbooger's Tacoma Gallery
New DJ/park bike:

Transition BLT
Old 04-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #5028
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
finally got got a ride in yesterday, perfect conditions, in the 70s with a nice breeze. wasnt too dry wasnt too wet. the trail had a lot of climbing though, didnt expect it, but im in a lot better shape than I thought I was going to be. working out has definitely helped.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #5029
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
almostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
almostheaven's Tacoma Gallery
Did some shuttle runs on the big bike Saturday in western Augusta County. The weather could not have been better and the cold Seirra Nevadas afterwards tasted SO GOOD

Old 04-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #5030
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
nice! what trail is that? i dont know of many trails shuttleable (definitely made that up haha) around here, maybe reddish
Old 04-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #5031
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Syllamo system this weekend. IMBA epic! Woot!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #5034

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
im thinking about Moving to AZ how nice of a bike can i get for 800 bucks ?
used you could probably get a decent hard tail. my friend got a specialized pitch, which is full suspension, for 900 but it had a dent in it. so it all depends where you look.

right now is a good time to look if you want to go new because all the 2012 models are going to be on sale.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #5035
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
im thinking about Moving to AZ how nice of a bike can i get for 800 bucks ?
Check out Pinkbike. I found a killer deal on a nicely equipped Stumpjumper FSR for $700.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #5036
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
almostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
nice! what trail is that? i dont know of many trails shuttleable (definitely made that up haha) around here, maybe reddish
This was a combo of Shenandoah Mtn Trail hooking up with Road Hollow and ending up at the parking area of Ramsey's Draft. West of Staunton on Rt. 250 near the Bath/Augusta line. Requires some pedaling on the ridge before you drop off onto Road Hollow, so not a true big-bike shuttle, but still a blast!

There are also some AMAZING 'shuttle-able' (see what I did there? ) runs dropping off of the Parkway and spitting you out at Sherando Lake.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #5037

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostheaven View Post
This was a combo of Shenandoah Mtn Trail hooking up with Road Hollow and ending up at the parking area of Ramsey's Draft. West of Staunton on Rt. 250 near the Bath/Augusta line. Requires some pedaling on the ridge before you drop off onto Road Hollow, so not a true big-bike shuttle, but still a blast!

There are also some AMAZING 'shuttle-able' (see what I did there? ) runs dropping off of the Parkway and spitting you out at Sherando Lake.
oh okay, ive never heard of road hollow. i hear sherando is pretty good though, might have to check those out some time.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #5038
jdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdmbooger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
Oh Hell yeahs! That is a nice rig! What bars are you running?
Hanldebar is a Kore Rivera that came on the bike. 3" rise is was kind of weird at first but I got used to it pretty quick!
Old 04-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #5039
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
oh okay, ive never heard of road hollow. i hear sherando is pretty good though, might have to check those out some time.
Here is a topo map of the area, mainly Ramsey's Draft Wilderness which is an awesome place to go backpacking - but that's fodder for another thread.
You can see Road Hollow (purple) near the bottom left corner. Starting from the parking lot at the top of the mtn off Rt 250, you ride out the ridge then drop off to the right. Great ride!

Old 04-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #5040

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostheaven View Post
Here is a topo map of the area, mainly Ramsey's Draft Wilderness which is an awesome place to go backpacking - but that's fodder for another thread.
You can see Road Hollow (purple) near the bottom left corner. Starting from the parking lot at the top of the mtn off Rt 250, you ride out the ridge then drop off to the right. Great ride!
interesting, so its mostly downhill once you get off the ridge? i definitely want some more downhill rides. although a lot of the trails directly west of harrisonburg are really fun, im always down for new trails haha

Products Discussed in this Thread