Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #41
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
29er hardtail should take care of it, 19 or 20" frame, just make sure you have a couple of inches between your bag and the top tube of the frame while standing over the bike. 29er should be beefy enough.
Thanks
Old 03-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #42
stro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstro908 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
stro908's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-gf1.jpg

2009 Gary Fisher Superfly 29 inch wheel. BEST MTB I have EVER owned, and I have had a LOT of NICE bikes...
Old 03-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #43
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Yeah hard tail is the way to go. I cant complain one bit.
x2 love my hard tail!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #45
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
the girl and i just got our first mountain bikes this year...
clean:

semi-dirty:
Old 03-08-2010, 07:00 AM   #46
Gimme some mud n ull have a good time
sil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsil3ncer7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sil3ncer7's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sil3ncer7
Only pic I have now... 09 Hardrock
Old 03-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #47
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
1st picture was all 4 of my bikes together

Red bike- Not really sure of name, was from Dick's Sporting Goods, and was my first "real" mountain bike. I must have had about 5,000+ miles on it before it was stolen offthe back of my truck the day on move in day for college...

Blue: Gary Fisher Tassahara- Built it last summer in about a week, grabbing used/free parts from all over the shop.

Purple: Specialized P1- Love Dirt Jumping, and it's possibly one of my best investments as far as fun AND skill improvements

Gray: Kona Coiler Dee-Lux- My freeride/all mountain/cross country (do everything) bike. Always fun showing up to trails with a 42 lb. bike and riding with hardcore XC'ers that compain about there bike being 27 lbs...

My goal is to have three different individual bikes, 1 for each catigory: XC, DJ, and DH. So most likely I will be changing my entire collection within 2 years before I get a real job and quit at the bike shop. I'm looking forward to it!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-truck-003.jpg   Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-img_0159.jpg   Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-img_0160.jpg   Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-truck-015.jpg  
Old 03-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #48
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #49
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
wow, that picture came out big, ...... sorry
Old 03-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #50
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked this up today. It's by no means fancy but it will suit my needs perfectly. Only thing I have changed is the seat and added bar ends.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #51
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Shit, didn't want it that big. I'll get a real picture today or tomorrow. I need to pick up water bottle holders. Anyone recommend a site to purchase parts from?
Old 03-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #53
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
mjp2 got me this bike (Trek 4300) a couple weekends ago. I'm very excited to hit the trails with it

Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #54
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Shit, didn't want it that big. I'll get a real picture today or tomorrow. I need to pick up water bottle holders. Anyone recommend a site to purchase parts from?
i go to performance bicycle a lot. i have a store located near me so i can order from their website and have it shipped their and just pick it up to save on shipping. hope this helps!

nice bike too, i have a 2006 2.0. heading out to ride it in about 15 mins. actually.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...10052_10551_-1
Old 03-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #55
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Before I got hurt back in 2001 I had a Cannondale Lefty Dual suspension with front and rear disc brakes. I also had TWO Specialized Carbon Fiber Road bikes One with Specialized TRI SPOKES and the other with SPINNINGERS Both sets of wheels were also Carbon Fiber. After I got hurt I had to sell them for far less than half what I paid.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #56

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
mjp2 got me this bike (Trek 4300) a couple weekends ago. I'm very excited to hit the trails with it

I like it, looks nice. Just don't let him get it on jack stands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
i go to performance bicycle a lot. i have a store located near me so i can order from their website and have it shipped their and just pick it up to save on shipping. hope this helps!

nice bike too, i have a 2006 2.0. heading out to ride it in about 15 mins. actually.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...10052_10551_-1
Thanks man!
Old 03-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #57
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like it, looks nice. Just don't let him get it on jack stands!
Thanks! It's definitely an upgrade from the crappy Schwinn I was riding.

I fear it is inevitable with the jackstands - even my car has succumbed to the jackstand plague.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #58

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! It's definitely an upgrade from the crappy Schwinn I was riding.

I fear it is inevitable with the jackstands - even my car has succumbed to the jackstand plague.
The green looks like it would really pop. Yeah I use to ride a schwinn until today. Had a Schwinn Mesa something..
Old 03-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #59

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The green looks like it would really pop. Yeah I use to ride a schwinn until today. Had a Schwinn Mesa something..
It fits right in with my personality
I had a Schwinn Ranger. It was 'ok' but I was definitely due for an upgrade.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #60

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It fits right in with my personality
I had a Schwinn Ranger. It was 'ok' but I was definitely due for an upgrade.
I hear ya.. My shifter was being held together by zip ties.

Now.. I'm not sure what to do.

Products Discussed in this Thread