Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #6062
NoMoreMrRiceGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: jonathan
NoMoreMrRiceGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryTaco View Post
Nice lookin bike man!! How much, and what size?
thanks! im asking $4000, i just had a complete rear hub overall a few days ago and put a bunch of money into it, its a medium, but im 6'1 and it fits me well, also the rear shock is not the cane creek, is a 2013 fox RC4 with kashima
Old 11-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #6063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
DON'T DO IT! That thing is to nice to sell....
haha i wish i could keep it, its sexy in action too
mebiking5 by jonathanheierle, on Flickr
Old 11-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #6064
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanheierle View Post

panorama2 by jonathanheierle, on Flickr
i like the new Norcos a lot they ride awesome in my opinion, when i get another downhill bike im definitly considering one i liked it way more than my Demo, the guy who runs the Downhillnews.com site lives where i live and he always gets bikes from companies to test for like a few months at a time so all my buddies and i always get to take em out and try all the new DH frames heres the video from when he had the Norco and had my team mate ride it

id make it show up other than a link if i knew how :/ sorry

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/292023/
Old 11-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #6065
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
i like the new Norcos a lot they ride awesome in my opinion, when i get another downhill bike im definitly considering one i liked it way more than my Demo, the guy who runs the Downhillnews.com site lives where i live and he always gets bikes from companies to test for like a few months at a time so all my buddies and i always get to take em out and try all the new DH frames heres the video from when he had the Norco and had my team mate ride it

id make it show up other than a link if i knew how :/ sorry

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/292023/
i actually watched that video like 20 times before buying my aurum haha, the bike has such a sexy color scheme, you can't go wrong with an aurum, they're sweet bikes for sure, whyd you sell your status? that thing was pimped along with your demo haha
Old 11-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #6066
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanheierle View Post
i actually watched that video like 20 times before buying my aurum haha, the bike has such a sexy color scheme, you can't go wrong with an aurum, they're sweet bikes for sure, whyd you sell your status? that thing was pimped along with your demo haha
haha thanks man, are we friends on pinkbike how'd you know about the old demo! but its a long story...any way my guy at specialized wanted to get me and my buddy (kid in the video) riding on status's to promote the whole "baller on a budget" thing this race season so i sold my Demo to get the Status which i was totaly down for at the time cuz i got to pocket all the cash from the Demo lol but i wish i never did it because the bike was nothing like my demo it wasnt bad...but it wasnt a race bike, it rode like a freeride bike. and then not long after my guy at specialized got promoted and moved to india as the marketing director there, and the guy that took his place was zero help at all, i couldnt even get thru to him to get new pads for my helmet so i was over it and i ditched the Status after Sea Otter and was planning on ordering up a cV10 and then realized i wanted somthing i could acutualy pedal (and i wanted to finish the rear LT on the taco)...i had ridden an intense 275 at a prior demo day at our shop and loved it so i knew i wanted 650b and was going to get a bronson till i found out they were crazzy backorder cuz they had just came out so i called up intense and they hooked it up and honestly the Tracer275 is the best bike iv ever owned im gona race this years DH season on it...or cope an M9 well see haha but now my specialized guy got promoted again and is like a huge area manager for a large part of California and is trying to talk me into an Enduro, i told him not till they do a 650b one im too hooked on the big wheel army ha
Old 11-07-2013, 11:44 PM   #6067
brizower is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A-10/U-2  Crew Chief
Name: Andrew
brizower's Tacoma Gallery
Rode Heckler at Downieville a couple weekend ago.

Loaded up in my old Tacoma.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #6069
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizower View Post
Rode Heckler at Downieville a couple weekend ago.

Loaded up in my old Tacoma.

Nice! So much fun! You must've hit it before the snow hit.

I went up last weekend, the top of Sunrise was pretty snowy, but then the rest of Butcher, 3rd divide and 1st divide were all SOOOOO BUTTERY! I f-Ing love that place.

Me n my bro up top. (I'm on the left)

And the only (albeit blurry!) picture taken before the camera died!

3rd divide was so perfect, loamy, flowy... Gotta get back there!
Old 11-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #6070
brizower is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A-10/U-2  Crew Chief
Name: Andrew
brizower's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved here from the east coast and I've ridden it 2x now. My last ride was cut short by 2 flats in the first 15 mins. Going up a lot next summer for sure.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #6071
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Picked up a Bell Super helmet today at the bike shop, going to test it out tomorrow

I tried a super on and it felt really weird, maybe something I would have to get used to but I felt like the helmet would hit my backpack when riding
Old 11-08-2013, 07:48 AM   #6072
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
haha thanks man, are we friends on pinkbike how'd you know about the old demo! but its a long story...any way my guy at specialized wanted to get me and my buddy (kid in the video) riding on status's to promote the whole "baller on a budget" thing this race season so i sold my Demo to get the Status which i was totaly down for at the time cuz i got to pocket all the cash from the Demo lol but i wish i never did it because the bike was nothing like my demo it wasnt bad...but it wasnt a race bike, it rode like a freeride bike. and then not long after my guy at specialized got promoted and moved to india as the marketing director there, and the guy that took his place was zero help at all, i couldnt even get thru to him to get new pads for my helmet so i was over it and i ditched the Status after Sea Otter and was planning on ordering up a cV10 and then realized i wanted somthing i could acutualy pedal (and i wanted to finish the rear LT on the taco)...i had ridden an intense 275 at a prior demo day at our shop and loved it so i knew i wanted 650b and was going to get a bronson till i found out they were crazzy backorder cuz they had just came out so i called up intense and they hooked it up and honestly the Tracer275 is the best bike iv ever owned im gona race this years DH season on it...or cope an M9 well see haha but now my specialized guy got promoted again and is like a huge area manager for a large part of California and is trying to talk me into an Enduro, i told him not till they do a 650b one im too hooked on the big wheel army ha
haha that's awesome, I've never ridden a 650B yet, but i really wanna check out the Bronson they seem hella sick too! What other hookups do you get on bikes? Lol yeah I think we follow each other on pinkbike or something
Old 11-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #6073
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAoffroadin View Post
how much
$4,000 I just had the rear hub completely overhauled
Old 11-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #6074
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
I tried a super on and it felt really weird, maybe something I would have to get used to but I felt like the helmet would hit my backpack when riding
I've always had a Bell helmet, they fit my head quite well. I was quite surprised with this one today. I expected it not to have the greatest air flow, but it did pretty well
Old 11-08-2013, 03:48 PM   #6075
Camburg Girl
KayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kayla
KayStrait's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of helmets....... I found this today hahaha
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn65Bows0Ws
Old 11-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #6076
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
What do you ride Kayla?
Old 11-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #6077
Camburg Girl
KayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
What do you ride Kayla?

Funny you ask... hahah
I have about 4 beach cruisers I ride EVERYWHERE. I ride everyday to work, but living at the beach they all turn into rustmobiles. I should probably get a tetanus shot.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-268709_188061911247628_5240393_n.jpg   Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-389870_252885164765302_200788465_n.jpg  
Old 11-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #6078
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!! As long as you're riding your're good to go! Your bro needs to hook ya up with a sweet 24 pound 5 inch travel carbon fs rig
Old 11-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #6079
Camburg Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Awesome!!! As long as you're riding your're good to go! Your bro needs to hook ya up with a sweet 24 pound 5 inch travel carbon fs rig
Nahh I will leave the mountain biking to him I have had the chance to ride some of his ridiculously nice and expensive bikes at some of his races.
I can't remember exactly what bike it was but I think it was like some $10,000 Specialized bike! haha
This was the Red Bull Rampage back in 2010, my dad and I rode the 5 miles out to the site everyday. It was tough for a beach cruiser girl like me. lol
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Mountain Bike!!!-39564_123247181062435_1401874_n.jpg  
Old 11-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #6080
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted a beach cruiser...

Hey Jordan, I swung by the V6 yesterday. Everyone says "Hi!".

Products Discussed in this Thread