Notices

Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #6221
nOOb
AzRiCk9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
AzRiCk9's Tacoma Gallery
I love Art's. Jordan, what's that friends & family 25% off discount code? haha, jk
Old 01-13-2014, 05:13 PM   #6222
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
ohhh yeah i watched that saturday night, the course was a little funky on the trail bike ha
I bet.

I'm not a huge rocks fan either and that added to the OMG factor
Old 01-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #6223
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzRiCk9 View Post
I love Art's. Jordan, what's that friends & family 25% off discount code? haha, jk
Meetup20 will get u 20% off
Old 01-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #6224
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
My Epic

And my Yelli-screamy

Old 01-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #6227
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
You're the man Jordan!
Heading to the site now...perhaps a specialized command post...
not sure if they'll discount the command post because since its a specialized item so you have to call to order it but ask anyway if you can use the meetup20 promo code with it
Old 01-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #6229
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody ever owned an Intense? Been planning on building a Tracer 275 for a couple months now. Thoughts anyone?
Old 01-13-2014, 08:50 PM   #6230
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosworth5 View Post
Anybody ever owned an Intense? Been planning on building a Tracer 275 for a couple months now. Thoughts anyone?
I have 3 riding buddies that have gone thru a few frames, they tend to crack on the seat post area, weak welding. intense does not warranty for life. do your research. The frames were 6.6. and spider.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #6231
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know what the buzz is about these Magic Mary tires from Schwaibe?

I keep hearing about people wanting them.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #6232
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosworth5 View Post
Just sold mine yesterday, if ur wanting an the All Mountain Bike either that or the Bronson are both the two that are the by farrrr the best out there right now, you cant go wrong with either theyll be another good 650b bike coming in april tho if you can wait a little not sure when theyll actualy be avalible for purchase tho
Old 01-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #6233
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Just sold mine yesterday, if ur wanting an the All Mountain Bike either that or the Bronson are both the two that are the by farrrr the best out there right now, you cant go wrong with either theyll be another good 650b bike coming in april tho if you can wait a little not sure when theyll actualy be avalible for purchase tho
I wanted a Bronson since they came out, but the Intense has overtaken that want. Both frames seem to be similarly priced. I guess this is a good problem to have? Cant really go wrong with either.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #6234
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cough it up Jordan! What's coming out in April?
You keep teasing us... what manufacturer?
Downhill? All mountain?
Old 01-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #6236

EMS:
SPEAK.please
Old 01-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #6237

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Cough it up!
Old 01-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #6239
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Lol i cant say so i wont say anymore but a certin DH and AM bike will be going 650b haha and they will be released at Sea Otter just not sure when theyll actualy be avalible to everyone...if u realy think about it ull probably know just because its one off the only big companies who hasnt yet (thats my hint) the company i just cant say yet haha so keep ur guesses in ur head!!! i was just saying anyone thinking about going 650b down the line might have another good option other than what SC and Intense are offering cuz there big wheel bikes are killing other brands 650b bikes but now a big competitor too them may be bringing something out

On another note. anyone have some predictions for this years world cup DH series, id like to see Hill come back and kick ass again!
Old 01-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #6240
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Anybody know what the buzz is about these Magic Mary tires from Schwaibe?

I keep hearing about people wanting them.
I realy love the hans dampfs for AM riding, never tried any of there other tires tho

Products Discussed in this Thread