Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your Mountain Bike!!!

Just wanted to see what everybody is riding.

Here is some pics of my cross country rig.

2009 IBIS Mojo SL XT build

Old 03-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
BRO!! I want!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Here is a few of my downhill rig.

Santa Cruz Bullit

Old 03-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
Proud Washingtonian

Old 03-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #6
Proud Washingtonian

Old 03-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
Proud Washingtonian

Thanks. It's a blast to ride only when there is a shuttle going out.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
Proud Washingtonian

what kind of setup taco? Crosscountry, AM , downhill?
Old 03-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofspeed View Post
what kind of setup taco? Crosscountry, AM , downhill?
CC and trail riding mainly. Beginner, expert, quad and dirt bike trials. anything basically. Not made for down hill though.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
Proud Washingtonian

Nice looks good!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
Proud Washingtonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
heres my downhill bike- giant faith
Nice, You got the same forks as I do. How do you like it?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #14
Proud Washingtonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
oh i love it, but its a pain going up hill haha. i hoping to get a fox dhx 5.0 to replace my back shock before the season starts
DHX coil or air?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #15
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery

Only picture I have. Its a Trek. Nothing special. I just got into mountain biking last summer. Its a great sport and exercise. I love it.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
Proud Washingtonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

Only picture I have. Its a Trek. Nothing special. I just got into mountain biking last summer. Its a great sport and exercise. I love it.
Nice another hardtail charger!!! I ride with a few hardtail guys and they can rip it up.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #17
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice another hardtail charger!!! I ride with a few hardtail guys and they can rip it up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah hard tail is the way to go. I cant complain one bit.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #18
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
I had a pretty beat-up gt avalanche 2 i got off craigslist recently, but i bent the cranks and tore out the left pedal today doing some single-track. decided to just buy a new mtb. i was going to get another avalanche, but ended up going with a cannondale f7. it's not near as nice as the other bikes in this thread, but i'm just getting into it and don't really have a lot to spend. i like the look though...

Old 03-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #20
Proud Washingtonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
I had a pretty beat-up gt avalanche 2 i got off craigslist recently, but i bent the cranks and tore out the left pedal today doing some single-track. decided to just buy a new mtb. i was going to get another avalanche, but ended up going with a cannondale f7. it's not near as nice as the other bikes in this thread, but i'm just getting into it and don't really have a lot to spend. i like the look though...
Its about getting out there and having fun!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread