Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Show off your Motorcycles!

Old 10-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #61
Insert nonsense here
rmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura about

rmerchant3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman View Post
Get her some boots.
I know, I know. I don't like passengers riding unless they are fully geared. We were camping and that was the best she brought. I took it easy needless to say and luckily all was well.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #62
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna scroll through each page before i ask a question but that would take way too long but my question: Does anyone here have an 08 cbr1000?
Old 10-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #63
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #64
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
My rides

and the toys idling
http://youtu.be/de354U-_Fl0
Old 10-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #65
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
Last ride of the season...

http://youtu.be/Aw9ZiHvRhoE
Old 01-02-2014, 09:57 AM   #66
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
My Christmas present to myself. 2013 Harley Night Rod Special. They call it a crotch rocket cruiser. My crotch rocket racing days are over. I think she looks Sinister. If you think she's sexy in the garage, you should see her with my wife on her.

Old 01-02-2014, 10:04 AM   #67
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
That thing looks sick!! ^^^
Old 01-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #68
twp is on a distinguished road
twp's Tacoma Gallery
Some pics of my bike.
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your Motorcycles!-bike-1.jpg   Show off your Motorcycles!-bike-2.jpg  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #69
twp is on a distinguished road
twp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
My Christmas present to myself. 2013 Harley Night Rod Special. They call it a crotch rocket cruiser. My crotch rocket racing days are over. I think she looks Sinister. If you think she's sexy in the garage, you should see her with my wife on her.

Nice looking Night Rod.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #70
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Can I play even though my girl is gone? I miss her so much....sniff....here is Bruiser. 2006 GSXR 600 with oh about everything you could get for her. All the upper pieces of carbon were blue for matchy matchy against the blue paint. Had to quit knee dragging as my back was dead after a full day hitting deals gap when I liked in Knoxville. Damn I miss that road. Nothing like going through an entire set of 2CT tires in a weekend. I gotta get another bike soon......

Old 01-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #71
Pagan is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Aviation
Name: Bill
Pagan's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Road King Classic. Carlini 16" Gangster Apes, Fishtails, Mustang Backrest some other stuff.

Show off your Motorcycles!-gangster9.jpg

Show off your Motorcycles!-gangster11.jpg
Old 01-02-2014, 12:44 PM   #72
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
heres a couple of my 05 cbr 600

and my first trackday back in september
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Djvd5tQ0c
Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 AM   #73
spieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shedspieler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
heres a couple of my 05 cbr 600

and my first trackday back in september
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Djvd5tQ0c
Nice bike and Z but damn man get your arse off that seat you were scaring me in that video ;-)
Old 01-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #74
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spieler View Post
Nice bike and Z but damn man get your arse off that seat you were scaring me in that video ;-)
it was my first time

i got a ton to learn..
Old 01-04-2014, 04:29 PM   #75

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
it was my first time

i got a ton to learn..
Just messing with ya man, Always ride your ride! If that was your first time then u did awesome!
Old 01-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by spieler View Post
Just messing with ya man, Always ride your ride! If that was your first time then u did awesome!
Ha thanks. Can't wait for weather to get back to riding weather.

Stay rubber side down guys!
Old 01-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #77
FishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shedFishaRnekEd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
FishaRnekEd's Tacoma Gallery
Race
http://youtu.be/GiuJmoD4kwI

race next day
http://youtu.be/2MUGOOmC2zU

lap day fail...
http://youtu.be/9Yz_Zvr7NqE

your on time out buddy...
http://youtu.be/jBLucidTwRc