Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Hunters must watch!

Old 04-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
WTF! is that like a trained bird or what??
Old 04-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i had that in my email a while back........big damn bird for sure. just cant quite catch the language........russian maybe???
Old 04-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #4
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i had that in my email a while back........big damn bird for sure. just cant quite catch the language........russian maybe???
Actually it's spanish.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
Actually it's spanish.
really??? i didnt catch that at all.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #6
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
really??? i didnt catch that at all.
My girlfriend speaks spanish very well. I asked her.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
My girlfriend speaks spanish very well. I asked her.
cool. that is one big sumbitchin bird though.......the deer may be a little on the small side, but that bird is friggin huge!!!! aint it a golden eagle?
Old 04-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #8
Lifetime Member
CtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtryBoyInMT's Tacoma Gallery
It's a Peregrine Falcon.
Some states allow you to hunt by falconry.
It's definitely a Bambi, but the Peregrine Falcon does get to 20" or so head to spur and over 36" wingspan.
Awesome video, a lost art of hunting for sure!
Old 04-30-2008, 04:58 PM   #9
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
I had to watch it a second time when you said deer...I thought it was a rabbit at first...DAYUM!
Old 05-01-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
junpogie is on a distinguished road

Army: Chief clerk, Office of the Inspector General, 1st Infantry Division, Philippine Army
junpogie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
I had to watch it a second time when you said deer...I thought it was a rabbit at first...DAYUM!
Funny but that's what I exactly did...
Old 05-01-2008, 10:21 PM   #11
lightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant future

lightmup's Tacoma Gallery
Holy S thats cool!! did you catch that other video with all the pics of the golden eagle killing wolfs what the!!! Thats crazy! What if you were out with the family and a bird came after you our your kids? freak!! If they can kill wolfs you don't stand a Chance.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #12
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Moved thread. Not Tacoma related video