Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Official NFL Draft/Free Agency thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I want the niners to get Dez Bryant but they need to fill other positions first.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
The Fins grab Dansby and Brandon Marshall and we sent Ginn Packing to SF!!!

Life is good.......
Old 04-16-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care about any team, I just wanna know where my buddies gonna get drafted
Old 04-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #6
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
word.
My team is like a frickin soap opera this last year , but hopefully getting rid of our BEST receiver will quiet things down. back to bizness with extra draft picks!!! gooooo donkeys!

Good luck and good riddance Bmarsh- the dolphins should be interesting to watch this year with Henne, marshall and Pat White. What a score for them.... He's still a bitch for bieng such a an effin TO jr. primadonna tho.....
Old 04-17-2010, 01:28 PM   #8
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
The Fins grab Dansby and Brandon Marshall and we sent Ginn Packing to SF!!!

Life is good.......

Hell yeah!!! Now Miami can concentrate on Safety, Linebacker, and Nose Tackle.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:

And against CAL when they ranked #10, went 23/31, 195yards, 1TD before leaving with a cut to his leg from a helmet.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:41 PM   #11
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Miami has the 12th pick. I'm hoping they use it on a ball hawk safety.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is whomever drafts Rolando McClain will be receiving me as a new fan of that club!

I'll also be pulling for the other Bama guys (Mt. Cody, Arenas, Kareem Jackson, Mike Johnson etc.) but McClain will be an all-pro and have a long NFL career.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
I would love to see the packers select my buddy because him and Rodgers will be on the same team, being as they are from the same area. I think we might need to draft a good CB, Harris is hit and miss on when he wants to show up
Old 04-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
04YodaTaco will become famous soon enough
04YodaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGato View Post
Hell yeah!!! Now Miami can concentrate on Safety, Linebacker, and Nose Tackle.
Yep. I'd love if they could trade down to a lower first and get a second round pick back, or even a third. Probably won't happen though. Earl Thomas with pick 12 maybe, or OLB.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04YodaTaco View Post
Yep. I'd love if they could trade down to a lower first and get a second round pick back, or even a third. Probably won't happen though. Earl Thomas with pick 12 maybe, or OLB.

Earl Thomas is who I'm hoping for, but they say safety is a reach for anyone in the 1st round. The Trifecta always has something up it's sleeve. I also fear losing Jason Taylor to the hated Jets, but that's life.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
i really hope the chargers get taylor mays
Old 04-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #19
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Tonight!!! My jags only get one pick tonight though if they don't move down in the draft... We don't necessarily need big names as far as I'm concerned, just some numbers. We need some help now on both sides of the ball. If we go D, we need a safety bad. Hopefully we pick up Earl Thomas on D. As far as offense goes, I think Garrard's time is up. We need a new QB. I am not sure if Tebow can fill the shoes of a competing NFL quarterback, but I would support him (for a while) if we picked him up.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #20

I think a lot of people will be watching Tebow's progress no matter where he's picked. His intangibles makes it an interesting and possibly fun watch. As for my Dolphins, I think I'd like to see them trade down and recover a second rounder that we lost in the trade for WR Brandon Marshall. It's a deep draft for every position this year where all our needs can be met in later rounds.