Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Hare Scramble: Farmington NM *pics*

Old 04-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Hare Scramble: Farmington NM *pics*

So the first race of the "Webe Racing" series was this weekend and it was AWESOME! My brother and I did the race although he was in the B class and I was in C. He rides the #484 Honda and Im on the #90 KTM.

The motorhome.

The bikes

Camp site

The short bus riders lol

Waiting for the start.

It was a dead engine start which means you have to have the engine off until the green flag.

Hole Shot!

My brother waiting

He was third to the first turn

My brother getting some air!

This is always my favorite race of the season, Farmington is just so cool!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
that looks so sick, is it all really open like that. The hair scrambles I have done are like having 300 people go 50 a time 1 minute apart and the first 2 miles is single track
Old 04-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
that looks so sick, is it all really open like that. The hair scrambles I have done are like having 300 people go 50 a time 1 minute apart and the first 2 miles is single track
There was 24 in my class and they separated the starts by 1 minute and we came out of the arroyo after like 100 yards into some single track. This trail did have endless woops though. It was pretty brutal.

There were people there talking about the races in Cali and how they are crazy crowded.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wow!! AWESOME!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
There were people there talking about the races in Cali and how they are crazy crowded.
Yea its really bad, Im not going to do the same one again, theres just so many people.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
braaap

Here's a couple of pics of pretty much the entire camp. Im not sure just how many people were there.