Rampage Jackson 28 49.12%
Rashad Evans 29 50.88%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about1WhiteTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
1WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
UFC 114 Evans vs Rampage

Who do you think will win this crazy fight? Idk about you guys but I've been waiting for this fight for a long time.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #2
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
i hate rashad, rampage is a pretty cool dude
Old 05-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
Sully15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
Sully15's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to see who wins!! how come they waited so long tho? they usually fight at the next event after the season ends right? injury maybe?
Old 05-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
It was supposted to happen a few weeks after the end of the show. However, Rampage commited to doing the A-Team movie and wanted to reschedule the fight. They cancelled the fight and have since rescheduled it for its current date.

I'm a big Rampage fan, have been for years when he was in Pride. I used to like Rashad, but he comes across as a whinny ass-hat that got really cocky. Almost Tito like, IMO.

I think Rampage is going to pick him up and slam the shit out of Rashad. But no matter the outcome, it will be a better fight to watch than the last Silva fight.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like either Rampage or Rashad, but I vote for Rashad, I think it will go to decision and Rashad will win the decision.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #7

I honestly don't know what to expect from this fight. Knockout? UD? submission? I dont think anyones gonna tap in this fight.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
my fav fighter Rampage fighting on my bday to win it. to bad ill be working that night
Old 05-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #9

Fights coming up soon, what do you all think?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WhiteTaco View Post
Fights coming up soon, what do you all think?
what do i think? i think i need to poop
Old 05-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
what do i think? i think i need to poop
does that count as a fight?
Old 05-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta go with Evans on this one...its gonna be a good fight reguardless!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #13
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
It should be a good fight . Hopefully. To bad I'm going to a friends house aint gonna be able to watch it .
Old 05-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
BUDDHApower
tacomabuddha is on a distinguished road

tacomabuddha's Tacoma Gallery
all bark and no bite!! worse fight of the night!! all hyped!!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #16

Rashad rocked his shit.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:04 PM   #17
teambcw is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
teambcw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WhiteTaco View Post
Rashad rocked his shit.
Yes he did! He did exactly what he needed to do to pull off the win. I wish it would have been 5 rounds but what can you do?
Old 05-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #18
Ted Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of lightTed Nugent is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tim
Ted Nugent's Tacoma Gallery
Another boring ass decision from greg jackson's camp....
Old 05-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I gotta go with Evans on this one...its gonna be a good fight reguardless!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Really? What fight did you watch?

Rashad laid on him the whole fight. When the broke out of the clinch Rampage rocked his ass. He almost finished the fight in round 2. I give it to rashad because he did what he had to do, but he earned that title, "Pussy", after that fight.
There'll be a rematch for sure!