Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What do you collect?

Old 05-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #21
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Horn
Old 05-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #22
Patrick is on a distinguished road
Patrick's Tacoma Gallery
records and 1976 license plates I want them to go around my garage someday
Old 05-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #23
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I used to collect pin and marbles, but now its mainly rocks, fossils, arrowheads, antlers or other cool stuff i run across while im outdoors.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #25
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
calories.. lots of them
Old 05-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #26
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Cool sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
1: Football Cards (Mainly Colts)
2: Rare Currency... both American and Foreign
3: Dirt...I know it sounds weird but I have little glass jars of dirt from all the Lakes, and states i've been. I got the idea from a scene in the movie Saving Private Ryan
I know someone who used to collect sand from wherever he was. The thing with him was that he wasn'tcontent with sand on the beach he has to walk out about 20 feetof waterand get it.Not a big deal in summer but go up around the beaches of Michigan in winter and do that.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:39 AM   #28
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
some of what has been mentioned by dudes and bikes.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:25 AM   #29
tig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtig1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
tig1's Tacoma Gallery
what do you collect

coins Canadian,American

later tig1
Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #30
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
i collect bills, bills from visa, bills from american express, bills from newegg.....
Old 05-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #31
Newbee
MNTaco is on a distinguished road

MNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Coins and currency. I once had a beer can collection of about 500 different cans.

My son collects coins, guitars, guns and dirt bikes.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #32
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I get something unique from every country I step foot on. ANd I've got some stuff from countries friends have stepped foot on that I will one day travel to. Also, I've got currency from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, China, and I forget where else.

I've got an authentic boomerang from Australia that I bought.
I've got an African instrument that one of my friends brought back for me since I'll go there one day.
I've got an authentic bow and arrows hand made/carved from the Philippines.
I have a giant Scotland flag hanging in my room over my bed that I was given from some of my friends over there. They got me other stuff that they gave me when I was there.
A chinese ancient coin my Mom got when she was in China for me.
A bunch of stuff from Canada.
Japanese shirt in Japanese.

I've got a bunch of other crap, I just forget what
Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #34
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
I know someone who used to collect sand from wherever he was. The thing with him was that he wasn'tcontent with sand on the beach he has to walk out about 20 feetof waterand get it.Not a big deal in summer but go up around the beaches of Michigan in winter and do that.
Nice! Glad i'm not the only one lol
Old 05-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #35
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
License plates.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #36
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I collect music, mainly live rare bootleg stuff...have 1000's of hours on multiple hard drives.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #37
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Movies, guns,ammo, and espn magazines. I currently have close to 400 movies and 7 years of espn mags without missing any issues.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:54 AM   #38
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
One of my professors in college collected every toe nail he had ever clipped since he was like 9 years old. He was 54 yrs old.

He had one room in his house dedicated to the display cases. It was creepy...I have a pic somewhere, let me see if i can find it in the next few days...
Old 05-11-2010, 07:56 AM   #39
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
unemployment checks...
Old 05-11-2010, 08:04 AM   #40
Ray-Gun is a jewel in the roughRay-Gun is a jewel in the roughRay-Gun is a jewel in the rough

Name: Reagan
Ray-Gun's Tacoma Gallery
Tattoos, glass art, music