Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

What do you collect?

Old 05-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Question What do you collect?

What kind of things do you all collect? I used to collect nascar die cast. got too expensive. Did ball hats for a while.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
collections in order
1 guns
2 ammo
3 mods
Old 05-05-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
anything old and unique,
i have a bunch of arrowheads
old tools, bottles, pottery, several early 1900's pieces of furniture, and random unique pieces
Old 05-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
beer signs and tins
Old 05-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
Cuseman18 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Cuseman18's Tacoma Gallery
shot glasses, old beer cans
Old 05-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
04YodaTaco will become famous soon enough
04YodaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I collect Jokers from packs of playing cards. Have hundreds, most are unique. A lot of older ones too.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota1 View Post
i have a bunch of arrowheads
I have a few myself that I have found. One I found when I was in NC is attached to a small necklace that hangs from the rear view mirror of my Taco.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
heads
Shrunken ones?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #9
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
David Winter cottages, Hallmark ornaments, teddy bears. Haven't added to the collection in a LONG time. Have way too much stuff to get anymore
Old 05-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
Beware: I bite! ^_^
Kitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud ofKitty has much to be proud of

Name: Kelly
Kitty's Tacoma Gallery
Ireland Barbies and I have a few others
Old 05-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #11
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
License plates.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #12
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
forgot my wife collects shot glasses from places she travels for work, and trips we have been on.

over 100 from 100 different places
Old 05-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Stamps and coins
Old 05-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
little people are endangered, i dont mess with them.
lol
Old 05-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #16
hawg head-if ya can eat it I kill it!
13wareagle is on a distinguished road

Name: James
13wareagle's Tacoma Gallery
whitetail shed antlers,wildlife art,taxidermy from my deer harvests and other wildlife,Auburn football art.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #17
alongtheway1 is on a distinguished road

alongtheway1's Tacoma Gallery
I collect vinyl LP's, old turntables and receivers, vertebrate skulls, insects, guitars, amplifiers, used to collect baseball cards.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
souls
Old 05-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1: Football Cards (Mainly Colts)
2: Rare Currency... both American and Foreign
3: Dirt...I know it sounds weird but I have little glass jars of dirt from all the Lakes, and states i've been. I got the idea from a scene in the movie Saving Private Ryan