Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Lets see your bike in action (bmx/mtb)

Old 05-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your bike in action (bmx/mtb)

Seen threads about lets see your bikes, but none showing the bike in action.. So post some pics of it being used!

Old 08-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thread revival...

Old 08-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
ride BMX!

The first pic is catty woods in pa (100x better then 495), the second pic is the teds at 495.

where do you live in maryland?
Old 08-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Old 08-28-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pics!
I don't have any pics of mine in action. Im not as crazy as you guys with the jumps though lol.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #9
kristonex is on a distinguished road

kristonex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
The first pic is catty woods in pa (100x better then 495), the second pic is the teds at 495.

where do you live in maryland?
I'm in beltsville near college park.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery

All of my good pictures and pictures of the good jumps are on my brother's computer but this is what I have.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery

Here's a few more.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristonex View Post
I'm in beltsville near college park.
Im down in clinton, exit 7 off the beltway, i ride trails up off 270 and I always ride the race track in severn. we should ride sometiime man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis toyo View Post

All of my good pictures and pictures of the good jumps are on my brother's computer but this is what I have.
Sweet pictures still man.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #13
TheEh-Team.ca
buck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
buck's Tacoma Gallery

most recent pic. have many from over the years.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:26 AM   #14
kristonex is on a distinguished road

kristonex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Im down in clinton, exit 7 off the beltway, i ride trails up off 270 and I always ride the race track in severn. we should ride sometiime man..
I wish i could... I hurt my back pretty bad not too long ago. Trying to take it easy for a while.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #15
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
here are a couple of snaps I got riding around ab and bc this short summer

Old 10-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #16
TheEh-Team.ca
buck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
buck's Tacoma Gallery
Old one I found:

I ran head first into a tree shortly after and cracked my bucket.

Got a set of mudders after (and a new helmet)
Old 10-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #17
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
heres some from back in High School

this one was a traveling show that went to different schools and i was hittin it on my 16 inch redline haha
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
an old pic
Old 10-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
dont have to many recent pics but heres a few. (when i first got my bike, learning to jump so small jumps but better than nothin haha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Uyev1mjh8
lol i have to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgfc8VIXeY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdq5fOGnEE

and my buddy doing the same one (hes sponsored....figures)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7dM2ROXNg
Old 10-21-2010, 07:51 PM   #20
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis toyo View Post

Here's a few more.
where did you take these photos? I know your far away but that looks exactly like the traile we have here