1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tiger quits at the Players Championship

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by mxracer244, May 9, 2010.

1. May 9, 2010 at 11:20 AM
    mxracer244

mxracer244 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    Tiger withdrew from the Players Championship after 6 holes today. Does anyone care? Personally I am sick of hearing about all his BS and what he has done (or hasn't done lately). I had this attitude a LONG time before all his infidelity BTW. Wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if he didn't come back to play, ever.

Now if he would only take Johnny Miller with him.... That would be perfect!

2. May 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It's funny that you made a post to complain about not caring and hating the media coverage he gets....

I honestly don't care where he puts his wang nor do I care an immense amount about professional sports. When professional sporting hall of famers like Taylor make all the money they make and still end up in trouble with the law all time- What good are they to anyone??

3. May 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM
    mxracer244

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    Why is it funny? I find it funny that you complain about my post though....

I enjoy to play and watch golf, just sick of seeing "Tiger TV" on every channel due to something that he did off the course.

4. May 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I guess maybe funny isn't the right word. Ironic covers it better...You say you are sick of all the attention he is getting...on a public forum...thereby giving the matter MORE attention...See the irony??

I wasn't complaining- merely observing...I could give a fuck less.

5. May 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
  6. May 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM
    mxracer244

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    "I could give a fuck less" - Yet you posted? If you didn't care, then why waste your time?

Maybe you should let it go instead of treading on my post. Apparently you should find something better to do with your time? You are obviously still upset from last week and your ranting on my post on the B/S/T forum. I let it go, but obviously you haven't?

7. May 9, 2010 at 11:46 AM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    Why are you getting so butt hurt?

8. May 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Why post?? I told you- I was observing.

You wanna start crying about how I'm being a mean man again- Go ahead. You brought it up- I wrote one line about how your post is ironic/funny....and three or four about how I'm tired of hearing about him too- and you choose to start getting pissed off about the one line. Who's being pissy about last week now??

But guess what- Public forum- You'll get whatever opinions/comments that pop up. Deal with it sunshine.

9. May 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.

Reread what Brunes said...you are not getting it.

10. May 9, 2010 at 11:55 AM
    mxracer244

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    Here we go again....

Ironic is that you first attacked me, then trying to spin it. I'm not pissy, quite the opposite. As you throw out the "F" bombs and the "I don't care, yet I'm going to post anyways".

Observing is watching/reading. Being an instigator is when you post/attack. Something that you are good at. Not crying, just pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have posted, unless you have a different agenda.

I guess people like you have a different way of "dealing with it".

11. May 9, 2010 at 11:56 AM
    mxracer244

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    What did I miss? The fact that he doesn't care about Tiger/Taylor, or the fact that he posted for no reason?

12. May 9, 2010 at 12:00 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Did I attack you?? I said I thought it was funny that you posted about it. Attacking would be calling you names for posting it or posting nothing of substance about the thread.

And you are the one who wants to push the issue instead of ignoring it....Calling me names (even hypocrite is a name)- You would be attacking me...

I made a comment in passing about irony, then made a comment agreeing with you about not wanting to hear about Tiger any more (and not really want to hear about the exploits of most professional athletes off the field), and you want to bring up history about how you were wrong and go told so.

You are now effectively screwing up your own thread...Good work.

On topic- It's sad that Tiger is making headline news with a major national natural disaster occurring in the Gulf of Mexico, and several legislation changes pending due to the recent terrorist activity in NYC...

13. May 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM
    jodiddly33

jodiddly33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonah
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2010 Golf TDI
    Arguing over the Internet is just as stupid guys, let's let it go and be happy :)

As for Tiger, he's a great player and all, but the hype shouldn't follow him into the game IMO

14. May 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
  15. May 9, 2010 at 12:21 PM
    Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner-Totaled. 2016 SR5 Blue DC
    Stuff
  16. May 9, 2010 at 12:21 PM
    thebigk

thebigk 6 Double 5 3 2 1

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken....
    Odessa, TX
    Stick a fork in Tiger...he's done.

I don't think he can mentally recover from everything that's happened to put him back on top.

I think the neck injury is just an excuse.
    Just my $.02

17. May 9, 2010 at 12:23 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    That's not how the game goes Bug...You should know that. Mods have to be able to explain their actions-Bans/Deletes/Edits all get talked about. "I don't like this guy so I banned him" isn't going to get very far.
    PLus-I like being a mod...so I'm not going to screw it up.

18. May 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM
    mxracer244

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Quad Cities
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport DCSB
    Just because you can "get any girl they want". Does that mean you should? Especially when you are married? What you do is your business, and Tiger's for that matter. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

A retard? Why? Because I am standing up for what I believe is right/true? I don't personally care if he is a mod or not. Right is right, wrong is wrong. We just disagree on who is wrong. If he wants to ban my account, he will regardless of what I say here or in a PM.

19. May 9, 2010 at 12:35 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    No defiance- and no more misbehavior then my own or any other disagreement that happens daily around here.

Lets let it go and move on shall we??

Kind of on topic-

20. May 9, 2010 at 1:08 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    Dear Sandra,

I'm available!

Truly yours,
    -bkeith747

P.S.: I won't cheat on you.