Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

anybody else buy dinars or dong?

Old 07-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Runnerstrom28 will become famous soon enough
Name: Derek
Runnerstrom28's Tacoma Gallery
anybody else buy dinars or dong?

have any of yall invested money in other countries curriency such as dinar or dong? i have several friends that have invested in this but im skeptical about it
Old 07-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
I have a dong
Old 07-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i honestly have never thought about investing in other countries.
to me i think it would be to much of a risk just due to the fact that it varies so much.
can not really tell if it will rise or fall
Old 07-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
i honestly have never thought about investing in other countries.
to me i think it would be to much of a risk just due to the fact that it varies so much.
can not really tell if it will rise or fall
I have some co-workers who do this and they say it's similar to the stock market in that there are patterns and tell tales but it's a bit of a gamble.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I have some co-workers who do this and they say it's similar to the stock market in that there are patterns and tell tales but it's a bit of a gamble.
i guess i just have not studied currency enough to realize there is a pattern to it, but like you said it is a gamble. just seems like a big one
Old 07-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
i guess i just have not studied currency enough to realize there is a pattern to it, but like you said it is a gamble. just seems like a big one
Me neither, I don't have the mind to follow that or the stock market. My coworkers do it and are generally successful. They consistantly pull out decent money every month, not enough to retire on or support themselves but some extra cash from a side hobby isn't bad. If only my Tacoma would do the same! It seems to be taking all my extra cash
Old 07-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.mint.com/blog/investing/iraqi-dinar-scam/
Old 07-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Lol dong. Vietnams bank motto. Watch your Dong grow in our hands...
Old 07-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #10
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coylifut View Post
good info!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Me neither, I don't have the mind to follow that or the stock market. My coworkers do it and are generally successful. They consistantly pull out decent money every month, not enough to retire on or support themselves but some extra cash from a side hobby isn't bad. If only my Tacoma would do the same! It seems to be taking all my extra cash
haha yeah, my parents do that but its only for cars and such.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #12
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a dead thread, but my advice would be to strongly consider the chinese currency. theres two ways of looking at it here. You can support yourself and make money based off the chinese GDP growth or you can sit by and watch china's GDP grow exponentionally within the next 10-15 years. Granted, some speculate with all the economic situations going on in china at the moment, They may face some sort of debt crisis or even a housing bubble. either way, I would be in it for the medium short term investment. Make some money and then turn around and sell it all off and invest in something else.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #13
Thorpedo26 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon Thorpe
Thorpedo26's Tacoma Gallery
can qnyone else give any info on dinars? that link and page given doesnt give any real information and is outdated. my grandmother put aloooot of money into the dinar with money she inherited in 2008. She still says "shes waiting to make her millions" ive always found her a bit of a coo-coo bird and she does wild and fairly dumb things with her money but i am interested in knowing if there is even a mild chance those dinars could grow into a profit?