Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

where are we headed?

Old 09-10-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
where are we headed?

may have dodged a bullet again. sold AEP and PPL near their top. hopefully I can buy them back at what I origionally pd.,and do it all over again. mentioned in a prior post that I like to do this. no big money,but any profit is better than a loss. hate having money sitting in an account that's paying almost nothing,but need it there to jump back into the market. sept. is supposed to be a bad month. with my luck the ones I got rid of will end up at 52 wk. highs.