Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

Hold off on buying

Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #21
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Everybody panic. That's my advice.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #22
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
haha. oh too much shit. and these type of reports just goes to scare people and help it down teh path they say. ya im in college, i hated micro and macro econ, it can all FUCK ITSELF.

like said above, buy guns, gold n silver. Ill stick to guns.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My brother-in-law and all of his "manly" friends have had quite the histrionic spell the last few years. "Wait until next year - we'll be safe in our reinforced sheds on private land with our piles of coins, guns, and ammo, and you'll be living in the chaos of Armageddon" is something I've been hearing since 2008...

I chuckle.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #24
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
My brother-in-law and all of his "manly" friends have had quite the histrionic spell the last few years. "Wait until next year - we'll be safe in our reinforced sheds on private land with our piles of coins, guns, and ammo, and you'll be living in the chaos of Armageddon" is something I've been hearing since 2008...

I chuckle.
give it time.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
give it time.
ok. Thanks.