LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

Hold off on buying

Old 05-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
It will never get to that.....because they will continue to kick the can further down the endless road. Things may get rough but "Financial Armageddon" funny stuff.

I would however hold off on buying large stuff and hold on to some cash. That sounds like good advice by Leggo.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The US economy / debt burden is unsustainable ?

Old news
Old 05-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The US economy / debt burden is unsustainable ?

Old news
My point exactly.......what the whole world collapsed. No. I guess all we need now is for the Aliens to come back home.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
don't completely understand the thinking behind this thread.

economic fiscal cliff = devalued dollar = hyperinflation

in other words, buy a loaf of bread now for $1.27 or in two years for $5.89. hedging against hyperinflation means spending money now on tangible assets which will hold their value as the dollar implodes, not clinging to cash which is about to become as worthless as the paper its made of.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
Resident Chubby Chaser
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Certified Beer Drinker
Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
If hyper inflation is evident, theres no point to hold on to cash.. buy assets that depreciate at a rate lower than the inflation rate
Old 10-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
We don't have debt..
Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
We don't have debt..
..and elvis is still alive.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #9
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
..and elvis is still alive.
Im an economists man. If we paid off all of our "debt" then other countries would pay us starting and endless cycle. We need "debt" other countries dont want us to pay our "debt". Educate yourself.
let me guess kingston you think that we should impose higher taxes on our upperclass right? I mean 10% of our economy holds 90% of Americas money. We need to tax them huh?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #10
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im an economists man. If we paid off all of our "debt" then other countries would pay us starting and endless cycle. We need "debt" other countries dont want us to pay our "debt". Educate yourself.
let me guess kingston you think that we should impose higher taxes on our upperclass right? I mean 10% of our economy holds 90% of Americas money. We need to tax them huh?
i think he was referring to this...

Old 10-02-2012, 09:05 AM   #11
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What's your solution, mr. economists? This is probably going to get locked because I don't see how this won't spill into talking politics, but yes, you're right, I get pissed off when somebody who made multi-millions of dollars is paying less taxes than I am.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:06 AM   #12
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
spend your money on guns, gold and silver.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
spend your money on guns, gold and silver.
I like this. A quality gun is one of the few things that will almost never go down in value.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:09 AM   #15

Quote:
What's your solution, mr. economists? This is probably going to get locked because I don't see how this won't spill into talking politics, but yes, you're right, I get pissed off when somebody who made multi-millions of dollars is paying less taxes than I am.
Yeah that guy...... creates jobs which does alot more then him paying more taxes.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #16

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that guy...... creates jobs which does alot more then him paying more taxes.
maybe he is an economists after all.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #17
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
My two favorite precious metals....lead and brass
Old 10-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #18

Quote:
Let me guess, you are a college student, right? I miss those days when I knew everything.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #19

Quote:
Let me guess, you are a college student, right? I miss those days when I knew everything.
I am a college student! I also have my bachelors.....
Old 10-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #20

Im pming you