LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

hope you didnt buy facebook stock

Old 05-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #21
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Facebook started being uncool when people's moms started getting accounts an sending friends requests. It'll linger on for a while, just like newspapers, until those of us who are old enough now to remember life before Facebook quit bothering with it.

My guess is 1/4 of the accounts on there are duplicates for people who want an anonymous account to watch people who blocked them (or who they blocked), or they forgot their login info from an old account, or they have a searchable account for their boss to see and a non-searchable account for their friends, etc.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #22
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Most investment companies telly you to wait @ least 2 weeks b4 buying into new stock offerings.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #23
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethes View Post
Facebook started being uncool when people's moms started getting accounts an sending friends requests. It'll linger on for a while, just like newspapers, until those of us who are old enough now to remember life before Facebook quit bothering with it.

My guess is 1/4 of the accounts on there are duplicates for people who want an anonymous account to watch people who blocked them (or who they blocked), or they forgot their login info from an old account, or they have a searchable account for their boss to see and a non-searchable account for their friends, etc.
x2. I got sick of Facebook when they started letting everone sign up. You used to need a college e-mail to sign up. Now, people have accounts for their pets and multiple accounts for themselves. I would guess a lot more than 25% of the accounts on facebook are duplicates or inactive.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #24
Banned
sunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to behold
sunflower's Tacoma Gallery
personally i liked myspace better than facebook but then myspace got out of control. i would like to see myspace control itself better and i would choose it over all of them.

however, i seemed to get laid alot more when there were NO social media websites. people actually talked to each other in person. weeeiiiird
Old 05-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #25
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
personally i liked myspace better than facebook but then myspace got out of control. i would like to see myspace control itself better and i would choose it over all of them.

however, i seemed to get laid alot more when there were NO social media websites. people actually talked to each other in person. weeeiiiird
lol...

Fakebook has gotten me laid plenty of times.

Creeppspace was great because you could hunt down the local single girls
Old 05-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #26
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
x2. I got sick of Facebook when they started letting everone sign up. You used to need a college e-mail to sign up. Now, people have accounts for their pets and multiple accounts for themselves. I would guess a lot more than 25% of the accounts on facebook are duplicates or inactive.
It was a conservative guess, for sure. I've actually signed up for Facebook about 5 times and abondoned 4 of the accounts. Usually I just want to keep tabs on someone causing drama. You know the people who block you then continue to talk about you on thier wall/to your actual friends? And that behavior in itself is another reason Facebook is starting to suck.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I completely disabled my fb account, too many people let life fly by while they are glued to their phones/computers scrolling through status updates.