Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

Should i sell my AAPL shares and buy a lift and tires?

Old 01-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Invest in platinum if you want a great Reward! Is is used alot in the Space programs. Sparingly, but used. Space travel is going to be the next big money maker.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #22
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
I first bought into Apple $17 and sold half of it at $65. Big Mistake. Luckily I held onto the other shares. Unluckily, I still have them. Happy to see they have bounced a bit and expect the bounce to continue as calmer head prevail and money goes back into it. Of course, I wish I had a sell set at $700 but that's how the ball bounces.

hehe I also had 800 shares of Cisco at $80 and sill have 600 of it. Gotta do a better job of locking in those gains.

The best tip of all is a Warren Buffet tip, "Market corrections are an investor's best friend". I bought a bunch between Oct 08 and Apr 09 including Ford and Fifth Third at $3/share. I actually borrowed against my Edward Jones IRA account and bought everything on ETRADE. The borrowed money has been paid back but having some cash on hand at the right time is a good thing.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #23
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats awesome. I wish i got into trading earlier. My favorite stock i am still holding and plan on holding for a long time is ALXN. I dont know if i will get back into apple but i have been thinking about playing some options on AAPL, i did pretty well buying an selling calls around the time the iphone 5 came out.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #24
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Ya when apple reached 700+ it was because short sellers were pumping the stock I think. They did the same for google until they released the S4 the other day for no reason. I am wondering what they will do with the massive amount of cash sitting in their account
Old 04-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #25
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Apple now at a low of 389.74 today. Crazy. Another 34 dollar drop and it will be a %50 drop from its Sept 2012 high