Notices

Tesla

Old 05-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Tesla

Anyone riding this crazy Tesla bubble? Anyone think it's going to hit google like levels?
Old 06-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
I've been watching it and was going to buy in but decided to wait. It looks like the last quarter results were hyped up from what I've been reading. I'm still going to invest because I believe its a solid company but I'm just waiting for it to come down.

RJM
Old 06-04-2013, 05:13 AM   #3
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
You are right, it's pretty far overpriced right now. I think the past few days of downward movement has been the stock trying to level out at a more price more in line with the actual value of the stock. I'll bet it has a few more big days before it settles into the 60s-70s.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
So with many units now sold and many of them seeming to be California sales ( they're everywhere ) is the tesla s a actual sports car ? Will it run the Nürburgring ring? For what I see if has placed 67th at Laguna seca.

So question. Sports car or just an older hipster automobile.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
So with many units now sold and many of them seeming to be California sales ( they're everywhere ) is the tesla s a actual sports car ? Will it run the Nürburgring ring? For what I see if has placed 67th at Laguna seca.

So question. Sports car or just an older hipster automobile.
Not sure which, but definitely California sales. I see them all over the place. One of my neighbors has two of them.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #6
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Tesla sucks they are overpriced pieces of junk! I mean I would have a diesel hybrid than one of those! Oh and buy gold if you really want a good investment since it is creeping its way back up in price
Old 08-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Tesla sucks they are overpriced pieces of junk! I mean I would have a diesel hybrid than one of those! Oh and buy gold if you really want a good investment since it is creeping its way back up in price
Tesla is the only non-hybrid electric out there that has a usable range for anything other than short commutes.
A Volt would not make my round trip for work, and living in a condo, I can not recharge at home.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Tesla model S is awesome. Got a ride in one, was ridiculously quick, very comfortable and is the best looking all electric car made.

The fiskar Karma was a good looking car, but who knows if that will make it back to market. { hybrid }