Notices

Bitcoin & Other Crypto Currencies

Old 03-17-2014, 02:24 AM   #181
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH7mi View Post
The Fed is a private organization which prints our greenbacks as dictated by the banks. Very unconstitutional to say the least !
Fixed it for you. Governemnt is merely a puppet of the banking, healthcare and energy sectors.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #182
Fish On !!!
SH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
SH7mi's Tacoma Gallery
Very true, point taken !
Old 04-23-2014, 08:26 AM   #183
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Bringing this thread back to life.

I just started mining Dogecoin with my gaming PC. (R9 280x) Usually get around 700 KH/s.

I have a feeling that this joke of a crypto-currency (Dogecoin) is gonna be popluar soon (within the next few years). The question will be when to cash out.

Anyone else mining?

Anyone else have thoughts on Dogecoin?
Old 06-29-2014, 05:20 PM   #184
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
Bringing this thread back to life.

I just started mining Dogecoin with my gaming PC. (R9 280x) Usually get around 700 KH/s.

I have a feeling that this joke of a crypto-currency (Dogecoin) is gonna be popluar soon (within the next few years). The question will be when to cash out.

Anyone else mining?

Anyone else have thoughts on Dogecoin?
Started mining dogecoin about 5 months ago (around the time of its inception). It was worth about 200 satoshi then, and it has risen approximately 100x in value since, translating to $12k net USD give or take after paying for expensive hardware. (3x AX7990) It's not too late to start mining, but I fear (due to crypto volatility) the value of each doge may go down and difficulty will increase.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:15 AM   #185
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Well I decided to stop mining the dogecoin.

I mined about 30k, but the electricity bill was so high that I ended up loosing money. If the price of dogecoin goes down I may buy some more. I still believe this currency will go way up in the long term.

But being summer time now and I want to keep temps down on my gaming PC. Adding fans just raises my electricity bill.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:34 AM   #186
Smoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really nice
Smoke's Tacoma Gallery
I work for an IT company and pretty much everyone at work mines various coins and trades them. several of them have thousands of dollars now with very little investment(few hundred bucks in mining rigs)
Old 07-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #187

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
If I could mine while at work that would be great!

My cousin (16 years old) mines with his gaming PC because his parents pay the electricity bill and don't realize the high electricity bill is because his PC runs 24/7.

With my 280x I could get 700 kh/s at 80ºC. But I found my electricity bill went up $20 to mine $16 of dogecoin
Old 07-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #188
Smoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really nice
Smoke's Tacoma Gallery
We own a datacenter and the owners don't care about the minor change in electrical.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:43 PM   #189
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, 10 pages of discussion. I'm going to need to sit down for a bit when I have the proper time and read through this thread thoroughly. Marked.