Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

penny stock runners

Old 03-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #21
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Should I be buying MINE now?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #22
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
MINE-today was the first time in awhile we did not have a minimum of 15% gains.
Two others to watch--RSHN and PVEC
Rshn can be bought at the ask-.0003
Pvec @ .0004
Are you all familiar with the stock boards?
INVESTORS HUB and Investors HANGOUT?
Both are free.
Investors hangout is a better board--but has less posters.
Investors Hub--has many posters--but DO NOT believe everything you read.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:23 PM   #23
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UNGS--take a look.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #24
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
All you've posted have immediately lost money the next day...
Old 03-26-2014, 06:21 PM   #25
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd

Been wanting to learn more about penny stocks
Old 03-26-2014, 06:25 PM   #26
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
You have to be careful. A lot of times people will go around and hype up stocks in hopes of a rally and then sell. If you're lucky, you're in the front of the rally and you can make money. If you're not, you're on he tail end and lose money.

I'm in no way saying that is what going on here but I'm down 25% since yesterday. Mind you the market sucked balls today and was mediocre yesterday so I'm hoping it will rally.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #27

You definatly need to PLAY the stocks--UNGS is back up today.
When you have your target percentage gains-SELL
I bought UNGS @ 0055 yesterday and it TANKED MUCH lower.
REBOUNDING as we write.
My target gains are 25-50%.
MINE is a longer term play and has recently had a price reversal.from .035-to .02XX
Considering that I bought at .00XX--it has been huge.
IMO it will go to .07 by the end of April.
Even though is has had a price pullback--have not sold any shares.
Penny stocks DEMAND COMPLETE attention--not for the longer term "BUY and hold" NON trader.
If you want a stable,low risk, AVERAGE reward -stock-BUY -NKE or HD. you also have the option of putting it in the bank.
This year have made enough PROFITS to buy TWO BRAND new Tacomas..
Kept profits and purchased other positions.
I trade EVERY DAY.
Minutes mean $$$. that is the way Penny stocks work.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:55 AM   #28

Added note--NOT hyping any position--just passing along the info.
ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH--never rely on what someone else writes.
IMO--MINE is worth your time to research.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:49 PM   #29

update:
Minerco Resources, I (MINE)0.0335 ▲ 0.008 (31.37%)Volume: 219,885,414 @ 4:01:00 PM ETBid Ask Day's Range --0.0213 - 0.0341
Old 03-28-2014, 04:52 PM   #30

Update #2
Us Natural Gas Corp. (UNGS)0.0042 ▲ 0.0007 (20.00%)Volume: 41,012,945 @ 4:08:40 PM ETBid Ask Day's Range --0.0035 - 0.0049UNGS Detailed Quote Wiki Bid Ask Day's Range --0.0213 - 0.0341
Old 03-28-2014, 04:55 PM   #31
blissfully biased

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Yes MINE was up today but I'm still down 18% after 2 days. Hopefully the trend continues to rise as it had 3 days ago.

I am down RSHN and PVEC but since it's so cheap and I have so many shares I don't mind waiting.

I may look at UNGS as I prefer a stock sub a penny to get many shares and hope for the best.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #32
Micatom33 has a spectacular aura aboutMicatom33 has a spectacular aura aboutMicatom33 has a spectacular aura about
Micatom33's Tacoma Gallery
looks good

$AXCG- this one is real- do the research-Gander.tv
Old 05-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #33
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Remember to buy at dip
Old 06-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #34
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Penny stocks have never done anything good for me.
Old 08-14-2014, 12:29 PM   #35
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all,

I am about to start buying stocks again and wanted to post here. Is there anything frowned upon in here I should know about before I say something? I don't want to come in and step on any toes. This is just general discussion for stocks, right?

Devin
Old 08-18-2014, 12:08 PM   #36
blissfully biased

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Sure. Although the other guy's tips have not panned out, maybe you'll have better luck for us.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:43 PM   #37
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well my recent experience with stocks is that I made an account with Scottrade to buy a certain stock that I believe is still considered a penny stock. I could have bought it with Edward Jones but I am frankly tired of 5.75% fees just for telling me what to buy. Since I researched this one myself I decided to go independent, anyway it was $3.14 when I was good and ready to buy it, but Scottrade took an extra day to verify my ID (I sent them my ID documents twice) and in that extra day, the stock jumped to $3.60.

Also, Scottrade told me my funds would be available immediately for stocks over $3.00, but it has been 5 days and my funds are restricted and the stock I wanted to buy is now at $3.82... I am very aggravated as I could have already made hundreds of dollars.

But I didn't come here to rant... I came here to ask if anyone has been watching LNG, LNGLF, or LNGLY. I am interested in investing in LNGLF and I guess I have my verification that it has now jumped up 21%.

I do understand this is my fault for not having an independent account readily on hand, so I can't really complain too much...
Old 08-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #38
blissfully biased

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
I have not been watching any of those. Only LNGLF & LNGLY are considered Penny Stocks bc they are OTC Pink.

The Chinese energy market is very volatile. Those stocks are too rich for me. I wish I had the notion to invest with them last year, but you can say that with any penny stock that had a recent run.

I really stopped watching things as I don't have the time. I had bought some things and am holding since they're currently at $.0001 and I'm just hoping something promotes the crap out of them and they have a run.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #39

Good luck to you, I hope it does.

The stock is currently at 3.78, and I bought my desired amount of shares. I could have made a few hundred bucks if I had bought it when I wanted to, at 3.14. Hoping it doesn't go back down, I left a few funds to buy in case it does.