Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

penny stock runners

Old 03-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
penny stock runners

MINE-SUTI
MINE -longer term -running currently--it has been huge.
Do a little DD-IMO no end in sight.
SUTI--short term-caution--TRADE IT
Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
MINE-SUTI

cbis
Old 03-21-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhh Wut??
Old 03-21-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. O.o
Old 03-21-2014, 10:08 PM   #5
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Dont bother with penny stocks. Way to easy for any one person the cause a false run. 99% are a scam. Don't get me wrong, money can be made. You're most likely to loose it.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #6
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Dont bother with penny stocks. Way to easy for any one person the cause a false run. 99% are a scam. Don't get me wrong, money can be made. You're most likely to loose it.
Some are scams-some are not.
Do some DD on MINE--you will be AMAZED.
Trading pennies demands COMPLETE attention-but extremely profitable.
If you do nothing else==WATCH it.
It is a NEW energy drink company--and EXPANDING--Big Corporations are in play-ever heard of "POWER BRANDS"?
So far,made 500% gains( actually more)-and things are heating up.
projected short term -another 100%
Last week gains-Over 100%
Can you loose? of course!
You can loose in a stocks--risk vs reward.
don't want risk-put your $$ in the bank-YOU ALREADY LOOSE.
CPI rises MORE than any interest you could possible get in savings or CD's.
If you invest--MINE is one to watch.
Original purchase price=.002( approx-some higher some lower)- current price .0298- the zero's are accurate
Old 03-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #7

SUTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
MINE-SUTI
Took 900% gains.
In at .0001--out at .0009.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:28 PM   #8

have a couple more stock positions(picks)--just send me a PM.
Made some good COIN this year--more than my regular job.
ALWAYS take profits.
if you do not believe me--just check the charts.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #9

MINE added note--look at OTC form 4-insider buys.
When company insiders are buying shares--that is an indication that the prices will go higher.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:15 PM   #10
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
How much of an investment in a single stock makes it worth it? Penny stocks intrigue me.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:44 AM   #11

a couple grand is a good start.
REMEMBER--WATCH "MINE " today.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:21 AM   #12
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking $300 to see what it does. My etrade account never confirmed my bank account so by the time I get it verified and add some money it'll be next week before I can do anything.

I have MINE on my tracker to see what it does today.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:50 AM   #13
Ariyan is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Ariyan's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stick with the bigger stocks.

Unless I see a penny going in the correct direction.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #14

15% in a single day--this is just the beginning.
Cannot do that in a bank.
Do some DD on MINE--you will like what you see.
Some sub penny stocks have very little dollar volume-MINE has BIG $$- i am sure you all can do the calculations.
Target price--MINIMUM .04--some are looking for .07 or higher.
Do not get GREEDY-Always TAKE PROFITS.
Check the extended chart--this is UP from .00XX.
Risk vs. reward.
This has been a LIFE CHANGER for a few of us.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #15

stock symbol "MINE" Monday 3/24--up 18%+ on $8.5M volume.
ten bucks just turned into $11.80-in one day.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:56 PM   #16
blissfully biased

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
But aren't you paying $10 per trade anyway? So to buy and sell at profit you'd have to be plus $20 profit before you'd make money...
Old 03-24-2014, 04:14 PM   #17

that was only an example(add more zeros)--did you get the PM?
Added note--MINE may have large swings in price tomorrow.
It will be an interesting day.
If you plan on buying MINE--you may want to wait to see what happens--Filings were released after the bell.
PVEC?
Old 03-24-2014, 05:00 PM   #18
blissfully biased

jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting on my etrade account to be verified. It probably won't be till next week when I can buy.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #19
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
subd