Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

Delcath

Old 05-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Delcath

hey guys, i recently bought into delcath (DCTH) at $13.08. i think its gonna do nothing but rise for a while. i dunno about long term but i think its a good short term pick. anyone have any thoughts?
Old 05-11-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking into them actually... I think it is a pretty good choice. My guess is that it peaks at about 24 though... Unless they break through with something, which they seem to be on a good track for.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I was looking into them actually... I think it is a pretty good choice. My guess is that it peaks at about 24 though... Unless they break through with something, which they seem to be on a good track for.
yeah, the initial results are extremely promising for cancer patients (at least certain kinds). their full report and official results are published june 5th and depending on how that goes i will hold or immediately sell. if it hits $20 i'm cashing out. the will be applying for FDA approval soon and the analysts are pretty confident that they will get it. the reason i am bringint them up is because they were at almost $16.50 before the market dropped last week cause of the electronic snafu. and they are back down to $13 but climbing again. i have no doubt they will hit $17 in the next few weeks so if anyone is interested now is the time to snag it up
Old 05-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm gonna hold out... I just dont have the money right now to make a buy like that worthwhile. See, I'm one of those buyers who guns for the energy companies when they are sitting at pennies on the dollar... Haha. My biggest hand by far is in Apple. My uncle bought me a whole bunch of stock when I was 8... Before the iPod.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #5

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i prefer tech stocks because i work around technology all the time so its familiar ground. but i just couldnt help on jump on this one. i'm about to move alot of my savings into "safe" stocks like apple or google. i know there is no such thing as a safe stock but dumping money into apple or google is a pretty safe bet you wont lose money and will most likely make a decent amount before you end up needing that money back. i'm planning on sinking half my savings into google and apple and treating them like a savings account that earns above average interest.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
Vivid Illumination

I dunno... I mean Apple has kinda peaked recently here. Google is always pretty safe, as I don't see anything trumping Google or internet anytime soon. But yeah, Apple has treated me like a bank account. I am thinking of selling once I get out of school to pay off my loans...
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #7

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I dunno... I mean Apple has kinda peaked recently here. Google is always pretty safe, as I don't see anything trumping Google or internet anytime soon. But yeah, Apple has treated me like a bank account. I am thinking of selling once I get out of school to pay off my loans...
i would. i can say from personal experience its hard to start a life with a shit load of debt hanging over your head. get that paid off as soon as you can.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
so..... delcath released extremely positive results and now their stock is sinking faster than the titanic. not sure if i should cash out at a loss or wait and either make it back, or lose it all. i'm thinking of just waiting. all or nothing is my philosophy. anyone have any advice?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I bought stock in your sister and it's been going down ever since.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

hahaha! you're such an asshole but that was funny as hell
Old 06-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

You are only supposed too complain when the women quit going down