Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Stocks & Investments

Notices

1992 Toyota 4wd xtra cab, should i buy it??

Old 06-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
tacoslider is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
tacoslider's Tacoma Gallery
1992 Toyota 4wd xtra cab, should i buy it??

A local dealership selling a 1992 Toyota xtra cab 4wd with 6 inches of lift and 33" Mudstars. The body is pretty ok condition the only major dent is on the tailgate. The inside is nice with only one patched rip in driver seat, the interior door handle on drivers side is gone, the air worx but when u turn the truck on the radio doesnt come on? They want $4,995 which i can already tell you is way too much. Should i try to deal with them on it or what do you guys think?
Old 06-25-2010, 07:35 AM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
why is this in the stock/investment section?

sounds like a beat up ass truck...id offer them a bag of donuts
Old 06-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
why is this in the stock/investment section?

sounds like a beat up ass truck...id offer them a bag of donuts
its actually pretty good looking, im not using it as a daily driver, thats what my '06 is for, just a play truck. but im not trying to spend 5 grand on a play truck lol
Old 06-25-2010, 08:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
careful with that lift. I have heard that large lifts on the torsion bar set up wears parts prematurely.
yeah i hear the same, and also any repairs will be costly since parts are so expensive for it
Old 06-25-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ohh I didnt realize those had torsion bar setups...I would hold off for something cheaper and actually has some sort of springs. check craigslist for your area

http://mobile.craigslist.org/search/...ota&srchType=T

http://mobile.craigslist.org/cto/1789149638.html