Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Lowest Taco, ever?

Old 08-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #21
~AK49~
AlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlaskaTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
AlaskaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
na i think this one tops the list

Why?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #22
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Looks like it is buried in the ground..
Haha thats what i was thinking.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:00 PM   #23
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
its bodydropped.he would be cool if he lowered the motor mounts so the motor didnt stick out.. i dig it either way
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #25
slick86elco is on a distinguished road
Name: peter
slick86elco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up thats my taco ha ha ha

lmao i love scrolling through web sites and finding pics of my truck this what she looks like now
Attached Thumbnails
Lowest Taco, ever?-178981_4915266603511_1724942387_n.jpg   Lowest Taco, ever?-196093_4915267883543_1127592442_n.jpg   Lowest Taco, ever?-530825_4915603891943_1692752050_n.jpg   Lowest Taco, ever?-644134_4915265243477_1480180350_n.jpg  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #27
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick86elco View Post
lmao i love scrolling through web sites and finding pics of my truck this what she looks like now

Was not expecting that, lol. Welcome! Truck looks good!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #28
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome!

Nice work dude!

Never mind the DBs, takes time to build and dosen't always look pretty in the process.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #29
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
welcome to TW!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
welcome to TW!
Thanks man
Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post

Was not expecting that, lol. Welcome! Truck looks good!
Thanks man been tryin to get it finished but i drove it every day
Old 11-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #32
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man been tryin to get it finished but i drove it every day
I imagine you won't be taking it offroad anytime soon

Is it hydraulic - can it go up and down or is that the height, period?

I dig the color.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #33
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
I imagine you won't be taking it offroad anytime soon

Is it hydraulic - can it go up and down or is that the height, period?

I dig the color.
Bagged.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #34
WhyNotFab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ricky
WhyNotFab's Tacoma Gallery
Not a Tacoma, but here's my 93 pickup I had when I was in high school..

I sold it, the kid wrapped it around a telephone pole, another guy I know bought it from him and rebuilt it.. here it is now,

Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #35
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
any more pics of the suspension and interior shots?
Old 11-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #36
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
lowest static drop is a more sporting competition imo
Old 11-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #37
Zombie
SkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkeeterBilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Skeeter
SkeeterBilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats a clean taco, im an ex-bagged s10 guy drivin a prerunner now. i miss layin it out an p!ssing people off
Old 11-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyNotFab View Post
Not a Tacoma, but here's my 93 pickup I had when I was in high school..

I sold it, the kid wrapped it around a telephone pole, another guy I know bought it from him and rebuilt it.. here it is now,

I like that truck It's clean .....thanks for the welcome everyone
..... Ha ha to the guy that likes static drops I have only one thing to say go big or go home cut it up and lay her out ....
Old 11-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #39
I'll toss up some more pics of the build and stuff when i get to a computer I am using my phone right now lol
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #40
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterBilt View Post
thats a clean taco, im an ex-bagged s10 guy drivin a prerunner now. i miss layin it out an p!ssing people off
I miss the shock people get when I roll up next to them in traffic and let some air out