Notices

Lowest Taco, ever?

Old 03-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #41
black09 is on a distinguished road

Name: chris
black09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick86elco View Post
lmao i love scrolling through web sites and finding pics of my truck this what she looks like now
sick
Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #42
Mrallank is on a distinguished road
Mrallank's Tacoma Gallery
If you dick monsters don't like the guys lowered truck then don't look it. Why you gotta bust his chops? He probably doesn't like the fact that some of you 4x4 lovers are closet ****, but he didn't bust your chops.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #43
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Someone really doesn't know how to internet well at all.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:08 AM   #44
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
lowered trucks can be cool too

i myself dont preffer them because they arent practical, but i have always liked the look of bagged yota's

that silver harbody nissan is the equally gay cousin or butt buddy of these retarded lifted trucks.. they may be opposite ends of the spectrum but they all drink the same windex.

^ "If you dick monsters don't like the guys lowered truck then don't look it. Why you gotta bust his chops? He probably doesn't like the fact that some of you 4x4 lovers are closet ****, but he didn't bust your chops."

how can someone possibly be so offended and offensive by such a simple thread? its not like its 2 girls one cup discussion board
Attached Thumbnails
Lowest Taco, ever?-blazerbodylift.jpg   Lowest Taco, ever?-thcap08rua.jpg  
Old 09-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #45
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Not taco but toyota Slammed static
i actually really like the 79-83 mini trucks slammed, i have thought about building one as a gas saver. they have my favorite body lines both in 4x4 and 4x2 models for trucks

2 of these pics are lower than i would ever want, the third blue one is pretty close to what i would, still have a usable bed and sit level and have some suspension and usuable sidewall to not kill me.

But in the end it just doesnt fit my needs or style enough so i dont have one

i wish they wouldnt have cut the bed on the tan one. i could have used a good clean bed
Attached Thumbnails
Lowest Taco, ever?-unknown2.jpg   Lowest Taco, ever?-dscf3804.jpg   Lowest Taco, ever?-31311013.jpg