1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lowest Taco, ever?

Discussion in 'Street Trucks' started by Kenobe, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Sep 17, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    Konvict KROG

Konvict KROG Live Free or Die Trying

Member:
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Old Toyota's, Power Wagon, and a Tacoma
    Traded the 2015 TRD Pro 6spd Supercharged on a PowerWagon and could not be happier. My 2011 Tacoma with the TX Baja package (Added by me) is still treating me great. My 1985 Toyota never skips a beat.
    lowered trucks can be cool too :)

i myself dont preffer them because they arent practical, but i have always liked the look of bagged yota's

that silver harbody nissan is the equally gay cousin or butt buddy of these retarded lifted trucks.. they may be opposite ends of the spectrum but they all drink the same windex.

^ "If you dick monsters don't like the guys lowered truck then don't look it. Why you gotta bust his chops? He probably doesn't like the fact that some of you 4x4 lovers are closet ****, but he didn't bust your chops."

how can someone possibly be so offended and offensive by such a simple thread? its not like its 2 girls one cup discussion board

blazerbodylift.jpg
    thCAP08RUA.jpg

2. Sep 17, 2013 at 4:23 AM
    Konvict KROG

Konvict KROG Live Free or Die Trying

Member:
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Old Toyota's, Power Wagon, and a Tacoma
    Traded the 2015 TRD Pro 6spd Supercharged on a PowerWagon and could not be happier. My 2011 Tacoma with the TX Baja package (Added by me) is still treating me great. My 1985 Toyota never skips a beat.
    i actually really like the 79-83 mini trucks slammed, i have thought about building one as a gas saver. they have my favorite body lines both in 4x4 and 4x2 models for trucks

2 of these pics are lower than i would ever want, the third blue one is pretty close to what i would, still have a usable bed and sit level and have some suspension and usuable sidewall to not kill me.

But in the end it just doesnt fit my needs or style enough so i dont have one :)

i wish they wouldnt have cut the bed on the tan one. i could have used a good clean bed :)

Unknown2.jpg
    DSCF3804.jpg
    31311013.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top