Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Street Trucks

Notices

Any 2nd Gen Street Cruisers?

Old 08-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Any 2nd Gen Street Cruisers?

Hey all, I posted this on the 2nd gen section, but I guess it might be more helpful here.
I have been searching around this forum (as well as customtacos) for a 2nd Gens with 20" wheels that does not have that off road look, but that street cruiser look. Ive seen one of two with the Enkei (sp) wheels, that I assume came stock, and one guy with 22's that is bagged, but that's about it. I've been thinking of putting some 20s on my Taco (because I dont feel like losing MPG's, or wearing down my breaks faster with 285's) but I dont know how it would look. I really want that streamlined kind of racing look. Can anyone post your truck with 20's (or more?) If you dont know what I mean by a cruiser, the first thing that comes to mind is those fords f150s .

All help appreciated. Thank You
Old 08-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
TSS came with 20's no?
I've never heard of it. I know the SP does. I just want to see some, or if someone can link me to a website that has some.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
bump
Old 08-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
President
punkassprettyboy will become famous soon enough
Name: Tommy
punkassprettyboy's Tacoma Gallery
that is by far..the shittiest looking 150 ive ever seen in my whole life..just FYI
Old 08-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkassprettyboy View Post
that is by far..the shittiest looking 150 ive ever seen in my whole life..just FYI
haha. It is just for reference. I'm sure I could find nicer ones, personally I like it. I dont have the funds for maintaining a lifted truck (brakes/gas) so at the time its not worth the look.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
slammmed
Old 08-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
slammmed
wha?
Old 08-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

where the taco at buddy
Old 08-28-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if you've seen mine.

I think it might be close to what you're looking for. I have the stock X-Runner 18's.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/str...to-thread.html
Old 08-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
Hot Steppa

you dont wanna go lower
Old 08-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gotta get my leafs de-arched and see if I can get the front drop spacers made of steel instead of aluminum.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #12
Hot Steppa

the aluminum doesnt last and has failed??? what the size of the spacer diameter inner and outter???
Old 08-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
the aluminum doesnt last and has failed??? what the size of the spacer diameter inner and outter???
It hasn't failed yet. I'm just not about putting aluminum anything into my suspension.

Ask Phil R on CustomTacos for specs. He has a fabricator that will make them whatever size you need from .5" to 1.5". You figure out what you need with your wheel size, and he'll get you a price quote.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #14
Hot Steppa

the size of the round rod and the inside hole drilled
Old 10-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #15
donnison27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
donnison27's Tacoma Gallery
20"?

I just put these 20's on my 2010 Taco.
Attached Thumbnails
Any 2nd Gen Street Cruisers?-dscf1457.jpg  
Old 10-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnison27 View Post
I just put these 20's on my 2010 Taco.
That looks nice. Is that just a Tacoma or a prerunner?
Old 10-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
donnison27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
donnison27's Tacoma Gallery
Just a Taco. I recently had the outer part of the rims painted a satin black color but kept the chrome center. Looks much better.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #19
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
TSS came with 20's no?
These? :