Looking for an engine programer

Old 12-01-2010, 06:36 AM   #1
2008Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
2008Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for an engine programer

anyone know where i can get one for my 08 prerunner
Old 12-01-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
URD MAF Calibrator.

CHeck out the URD website, they have lots of goodies for our trucks
Old 12-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Ok I'll check it out I kinda looking for like hyper tech or superchip but they don't make anything for ours
Old 12-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

for 200 bucks you cant beat that thing. The only "bad" thing about it is that you have to splice it into your ECU wires. its not that hard, just a little scary if your not good with wiring/soldering.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
There are no plug in programmers like Superchips or Hypertech for our trucks. Toyota encodes their ECU software. As posted above the URD unit is the cheapest tuner out there for our trucks.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #7

even if you are totaly stock I would recomend the MAF CAL over a "fancy" cold air intake
Old 12-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
Miata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Miata Tech's Tacoma Gallery
You might give Joe McClughan at DPTune a call. They can do some pretty amazing stuff. His phone is 678.488.1011
Old 12-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #9
ok so the maf cal is the way to go for tuning and that sucks that toyota encodes their ecu i already have a knn cai so it should make it that much better
Old 12-04-2010, 07:43 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That's K&N HAI and there are also a Unichip piggyback and APR X1 piggyback computers but those cost more.