Notices

street tacos

Old 02-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
loblk08taco
jason smith is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jason smith's Tacoma Gallery
street tacos

Is anybody else having trouble getting in touch with Brian Claunch on street tacos.com I have emailed and called, I put a order through 7 days ago,still havent heard anything???
Old 02-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
loblk08taco
it was a 3 inch drop for the rear of a 08
Old 02-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
maybe he busy try pm him here or on custom tacos.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #4
Resident Big mouthed Fat ass.
kingbrian is a jewel in the roughkingbrian is a jewel in the roughkingbrian is a jewel in the roughkingbrian is a jewel in the rough
Name: brian
kingbrian's Tacoma Gallery
i emailed him about 2 weeks ago and got a message about 4 days after, he is busy though as he explained.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Brian is one guy in his garage. His stuff takes time. I'm local and considered a friend, and I still have to wait a month. haha

It's worth the time you wait, just chill.

He isn't McDonald's where you get truck parts instantly. lol
Old 02-20-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Also, why did you put this thread in the Street Trucks forum instead of his vendor forum?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
loblk08taco
I know it will take a while to get the part, I was trying to talk to him, I know what being buisy is like believe me. my work has 93 trucks and about 300 trailers and only 6 mechanics, anyways sometimes when i email people thats not in my contact list seems they never get it, so i tried tw because i talked to him on here before on the street truck forum.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #8
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
yeah Brian is a 1 man show, takes a little bit.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Yeah don't freak out. His products are the best and he's a one man stunt show so I'd say he gets tied up in projects before he can send a few pm's out.